Chapter 23 Love Flower

Mo Chao was awakened by being trampled on. Suddenly, something pressed hard on his chest and abdomen, and then he rationally vomited out a mouthful of black water and woke up.

But the moment he opened his eyes, he felt that it would be better to be in a coma.

Because he was surrounded by black monkey monsters of all sizes!

These monkey demons were as shriveled as mummies, huddled together, with distinct sternums and ribs, and were only covered with a thin layer of skin. The head was very small, growing out of the neck like a walnut, but the eyes were unusually large, taking up the entire face, and the blood-red eyes stared at Mo Chao.

Mo Yang's whole body was soaked, and he instinctively shrank into the stone wall.

He didn't know where he was. It was like a cave specializing in food processing. There was no light at all and it was extremely rancid.

But Mo Chao's movements were quickly stopped. The leader of the monkeys pressed his thigh with a dry hand. Mo Chao seemed to be immobilized and could no longer move.

Only the eyeballs can move.

A few monkeys lifted Mo Yang up sideways, and the group of monkeys followed behind, each of them staring at him closely, as if he was some peerless delicacy.

Mo Chao was almost frightened to the extreme and he frantically called 996.

996: "...Zi la...not detected...life is in danger...soul...will not come out."

Mo Chao understood that it could collect his body after death.

Or put his soul back into a body, such as a monkey.

Mo Chao couldn't help but choked up in his throat, not knowing what kind of cruel death he was about to face.

They carried him all the way in until he reached a stone door. The monkeys placed Mo Chao on a clean stone and began to take off his clothes.

Mo Chao looked at the top of the cave and thought, he was going to start plucking the hair and cleaning it out of the pot.

Sure enough, after stripping off his clothes, the monkey began to wash him. They didn't have a wooden barrel, so they rolled up big leaves and lined up one by one to splash them on Mo Yang.

Mo Chao held his breath, but unexpectedly, the water poured on him turned out to be clean.

No rancid smell at all.

It just has a musty smell, as if it has been stored for a long time. A splash of water hit Mo Chao's lips, and he subconsciously licked it. It was normal water.

He had never seen clean water in this forest, it was all black water. Where did the monkeys collect it from?

Mo Chao thought to himself, these monkeys look dirty and are quite particular.

That's right, the food you eat must be washed, and Zhu Bajie has to wash it several times before getting into the pot.

The water flowed through his limbs, washing away the mud on his body, and his skin even felt cool. Mo Yang's expected scene of being cut into pieces didn't happen, and the monkeys put clothes on him again.

Although it is just a short skirt made of leaves and does not even reach the knees, who would dress food?

Of course, it cannot be ruled out that these monkeys have mastered the techniques of seasoning and cooking. These leaves are seasoning onions, but Mo Chao can't help but ignite hope.

After getting Mo Chao dressed, the monkey leader stepped forward and turned the switch of the stone door.

After a moment, Shimen reacted and split into two, separated from the middle.