Chapter 141 Sun King

Sun King Kaixisa, the most noble golden roc on the grassland, is like the rising sun, shining on the deserted north. When he breathes thunder, he can create heaven and earth; when he spreads his wings, he can block the sun.

This is the grassland's hymn to him.

Caixisa was only five hundred and twenty years old, and her cultivation had reached the late stage of distraction. More than twenty years ago, she entered the royal court alone, cut off the head of the old king Asiti, hung it on the royal court flag, and completely integrated it with blood. He conquered the Thirteen tribes of Huangbei and posed a great threat to the Yanbei family.

His rule was cruel, and his ferocious birds fought on the grasslands, beat all the losers into slaves, occupied most of the wealth in the grasslands, was extravagant and never restrained, but also robbed a lot of Yanbei's resources for the wild north.

Therefore, in the Demon Realm, where the strong are respected extremely, his reputation is still in full swing, attracting the worship of hundreds of clans.

As soon as his carriage arrived in Taodu, everyone cheered. Caixisar stood at the front of the carriage, opened his arms, and accepted the shouts and kneels of his subjects.

Many people chased his car all the way on the ground until the car flew into the palace area and disappeared.

"Praise be to my king!"

The royal palace was built on the outskirts of Taodu, half on the giant Gobi mountains and half on the plain grassland.

The palace building is magnificent, tall, pointed and shining, which is in line with the Sun King's preferences.

Mo Yang was in his home, while asking 996 to open the monitoring screen, while holding a small jar, sitting under the hibiscus tree, eating dried tofu made by NPC with Yan Lingyun.

"This is just like the enthronement ceremony." Mo Chao admired and fed a piece of dried tofu to the little dragon crawling over.

The big eyes of the golden crow also looked at the scene in mid-air. He recognized Kaixisa and let out a long hiss.

At the end of the political hall, Kaixisa walked in. His skin was bronze, bathed in the radiance of the sun, his hair was as brilliant as gold, and his demonic pupils were as deep and blue as the sea. He was dressed in the generous linen clothes of the demon capital and wore gemstones. Armbands and gemstone rings, he looked coldly, strode forward, crossed his legs casually, and sat on the throne.

When all the demons came to pay their respects, he looked at them coldly and did not ask them to get up.

He spoke, and the first word he said was:

"waste."

The city lord of Yaodu immediately bowed lower: "Yes, the minister is useless."

"You can't catch any of the mice in Yanbei. They must have sneaked into the city at this moment. If there are any mistakes, you can come and see them." Caesisa coldly pursed his lips, "All the defenses in the city will be handed over to one department. From now on, Taodu is only allowed to leave, not to enter, and re-investigate!"

As he burned with rage, the golden roc came out with overwhelming force and swept across the Tao capital, like the sun exploding, causing the monsters outside the city to kneel down and tremble.

The repressive power is astonishingly terrifying.

It is conceivable that when exposed to such pressure, any small move will be noticed.