Chapter 150 Tuition

When Ye Qiushui got the Xiangshui silk, the most satisfying thing was that it could stir the water and sail the sea, which was very suitable for attributes.

But I never expected that in actual combat, the most prominent function of Xiangshui silk is "length". Because it is transformed by water spirit, its length is boundless and has no form. It is often used by her to bind Xixiao, and Xu Rao's With the cooperation of the Earth Transformation Jue, it can ensure that the team will not be broken up.

They discovered Mo Chao as soon as he fell, so while others were running, they were thinking of ways to save him.

But no matter how many vicious birds fall into the black abyss, they can't fly up. No matter how exquisite the flying spell is, they can't compare with a rope. Throw one end to him.

Yan Lingyun jumped into the abyss, while Ye Qiushui pulled the other end and climbed up the rock.

The formation can still hold on to most of the incense sticks, which is the only time left to escape.

Originally, the ice cave was 10,000 meters underground. Once it collapsed, it was easy to be crushed inside. But at the same time, the ground fissure brought by Xuyuan also gave a glimmer of life. The permafrost layer above began to split, forming a narrow crack. The others in Xixiao grabbed Ye Qiushui and hid in the crack. Hide to the upper level.

Looking down, Xuyuan swallowed up everything like a black tide. All the rocks and ice layers were reduced to nothing, leaving only darkness, which made people shudder.

The only thing connected to the bottom is Ye Qiushui's Xiangshui silk. If the silk breaks, Yan Lingyun, who doesn't know where to fall, will never be able to climb up again.

Xu Rao looked up: "No, the crack above is too small for us to get through."

Not only that, the crust above is still pressing down, and the narrow crack where they live has a tendency to close.

"Hold on, they are coming out -" Ye Qiushui lay on the edge of the crack, holding on to the Xiangshui silk tightly. After all, she is only in the late stage of Jindan, and the stretch of Xiangshui silk has exceeded her limit, and at a certain moment, the weight of the silk increased suddenly, obviously Yan Lingyun had found Mo Yang, and she couldn't squeeze it after saying this sentence. I didn't want to say anything else.

Xu Rao: "Qin Kai, support me together! Gu Lan, hold Qiu Shui and don't let her fall!"

Gu Lan nodded, and also stretched out his hand to wrap the Xiangshui silk around his wrist a few times. Then he used all his spiritual strength to hold Ye Qiushui and pull her together.

Xu Rao let go of the Mountain and River Bell to support the cracks that were about to collapse. Qin Kai also raised his sword and knelt down, letting go of the armor's defense.

What a terrifying force the crack in the ground is. The earth and rocks 10,000 meters deep are shifting. Even monks are like a fly shaking a tree.

Qin Kai's torso swelled quickly, with bruises oozing from his mouth, and his mouth continued to bleed, but the cracked rock on his back was still pushing down inch by inch. Xu Rao's Mountain and River Bell became the main force of support, and the spiritual power surged out majesticly. The Earth Transformation Technique resonated with the Earth Fissure, and it stabilized again, but the veins in his whole body were trembling, and his face was ferocious.

Gu Lan hugging Ye Qiushui didn't get any better. The grand formation in the ancestral land was obviously on the verge of collapse. The speed of the Kuroshio spread suddenly increased, and the suction below became heavier and heavier. There is no doubt that when the formation completely collapsed, At that time, the Xiangshui silk will not be able to pull anything up, and they will be pulled down instead.