Chapter 48 Xu Rao

The person standing outside the door is the little fat man Mo Chao saw on the street yesterday.

He was dressed in ordinary clothes, with a bit of a belly. He wore a black square hat, which made his face rounder. His little eyes were narrowed to a slit, and he seemed to be smiling all day long without any worries.

But when he stepped across the threshold, the spiritual stone emitted a dazzling yellow spiritual light, revealing all his cultivation!

Single soil spirit root, golden core early stage!

And the age shown on the age measuring stone nearby is only 25 years old!

There was no sound in the inn.

Seeing Zhou Yu, Little Fatty greeted: "Hey, cousin, are you here too?"

Zhou Yu's face turned blue, and he could only manage a smile: "Cousin."

Xiao Pangdun: "Cousin is here, it means that this inn is ready." He patted his belly, walked to the counter as if he didn't notice other people's eyes, and took out a crystal-shaped spirit stone as the room fee.

Rao is the owner of the inn, and his eyes straightened at this time.

Psychic! The best among spiritual stones, one can be worth a thousand high-grade spiritual stones. There is no price in the outside world! The shopkeeper quickly accepted it, with a very warm attitude, and asked Xiao Er to prepare high-level spirit stones, and asked at the same time, "Do you want to eat outside, or have someone deliver the food to your room?"

Little Fatty: "Let's eat outside, it's lively."

He smiled and sat across from Zhou Yu and asked: "Cousin, why don't you eat? Eat quickly, what a good meal." Then he picked up a chicken drumstick from Zhou Yu's plate and ate it with gusto.

Zhou Yu's friend looked embarrassed: "...Xu Rao, I'm sorry, we didn't mean it..."

"What's on purpose?" Little Fatty smiled.

The others didn't dare to say anything at all, Xu Rao and the others couldn't afford to provoke them, and Xu Rao's mother was also a Wulinggen with a very low level of cultivation. Everyone in Yanbei knew that her mother was Ni Lin, the second head of the Xu family.

Zhou Yu couldn't bear it anymore, threw his chopsticks and left, not even wanting to go back to the inn. Xu Rao continued to nibble on the chicken legs. After he finished eating, he put down the bowl and took out a small handkerchief to wipe his fat hands.

The farce is finally over.

The small inn was full of hidden dragons and crouching tigers. Xu Rao found Mo Chao looking at him and smiled kindly at him.

But Mo Chao felt that those who narrowed their eyes were monsters.

Xu Rao took the initiative to greet him: "Fellow Taoist, did the rice dumplings you bought yesterday contain a secret book?"

Mo Chao reacted for a while before remembering that he was talking about the jade slip wrapped in leaves.

Seeing the curious look in Xiao Pangdun's eyes, he shook his head: "It's not open, it's all a lie."

Fatty looked very disappointed.

Mo Chao asked him: "Did you buy them all?"

Fatty nodded.

Mo Chao: "..."

Damn, he really wants to be so rich.

Although Xu Rao was a Jindan monk, he didn't have any airs. He even invited all the monks in the lobby to have a meal, which cleared away the stagnant atmosphere just now.