Chapter 15 Chicken (Part 2)

It was the first time that Mo Chao saw such a small monkey. It was only about the size of a hand. It was covered with long yellow-orange hair. A long tail was raised and hung on the treetops. Its peach-like face was also furry and circled. He made a heart shape and stared at Mo Chao with a pair of black eyes.

"Squeak," it cried softly.

Mo Chao became even more nervous and even wanted to run, but it was dark outside. He hesitated for a moment and then stopped.

"Squeak." The little golden monkey shouted again.

Only then did Mo Chao notice that it had been staring at... the baked flatbread in his hand.

Distracted, the little monkey fell from the tree in the blink of an eye and jumped not far away from Mo Chao.

So fast! This is definitely no ordinary monkey!

Mo Chao immediately thought of "monkey beasts", and many ways of death flashed through his mind: maybe, this was the reincarnation of the Monkey King, who would disembowel him; maybe, this was the monkey spirit monster, who wanted to take him back to the cave and separate him. Give it to the little brother; maybe, they will make him an adult to fuck...

But when he came to his senses, Mo Chao looked down stiffly, only to find that the little monkey was looking at his big cake curiously. The honey on the cake was falling, and when it was about to fall to the ground, it opened its mouth to catch it.

He also took a bite of a piece of his bread.

"..." Mo Chao moved his eyes.

"Zhizhi~" It obviously had good teeth, and it ate up the cake with a few clicks. It turned its dark eyes and looked at Mo Chao again.

The voice became sweeter and softer.

After half a stick of incense, Mo Chao sat back by the fire. After hesitating for a while, he broke half of the cake into small pieces and fed them to the monkeys.

Originally, he wanted to put the cake on the ground, but the little monkey didn't want to eat anything on the ground, so he hugged his hand and took small bites of the cake, squinting his eyes in enjoyment.

Perhaps Mo Chao's fingers were still stained with the sweet taste of honey. He licked them with his little tongue and looked at Mo Chao with his big moist eyes, indicating that he wanted more.

Mo Chao was not a native cultivator, and he only had a concept of the cruelty of monsters, so when he saw it like this, he couldn't help but touch its head.

His head was so warm that he could cover it with his palms, his face was soft and white, and his eyelashes made Mo Ao's palms itch.

Mo Chao felt as if he had pinched the golden ball and kneaded it a little more.

The little monkey didn't resist.

Soon half of the pancake was gone. When the little monkey wanted to beg for it, Mo Chiu was so stubborn that he didn't give it to him. Although he could not recognize the species of the monkey, such a small one was still a baby monkey, so its attack power should not be strong.

So Mo Chao finished his portion with gusto, and even boldly pinched the little monkey's butt.

Soft and fluffy, good Q bomb.

The little monkey squeaked wildly, but when he saw that Mo Chao really wouldn't give it to him, he pretended to cry twice, jumped up the tree and ran away.

Mo Chao also breathed a sigh of relief, continued to rest peacefully, and soon forgot about it.

But Mo Yang soon realized that the world is dangerous.