Chapter 56

Mo Yang paled in fright.

Wu Yu also called him "Little Ancestor", but it was meant to be a joke, and he called him "Junior Brother" afterwards. However, this disciple seemed to really regard him as his "Little Ancestor", with a very sincere expression, as if he could take out a plate of human heads and let the "Little Ancestor" suck it in the next moment. .

This place is actually a goblin cave, and he is actually a little ancestor.

With a smile on his face, Wu Yu helped Mo Chao out of trouble: "You all go to practice first. I will take the little ancestor to visit the sect."

"Yes, senior brother." Wu Yu was obviously very prestigious among the disciples, and many disciples were afraid of him, so they obediently retreated to practice after hearing what he said.

But judging from their secret looks before leaving, it was obvious that they were still very interested in Mo Chao.

When will the little ancestor attend class with them?

After seeing people walking around and calm returning to the pine forest, Mo Chu breathed a sigh of relief.

Wu Yu: "Junior brother, they have no ill intentions towards you today, don't take it to heart."

Mo Yang shook his head.

"However, junior brother will have to adapt to such a scene sooner or later," Wu Yu took him to the inn near Guanshi Hall, looking at Mo Chao with his dark blue eyes, "The people of Xizhou all worship the Immortal Lord, and junior brother, as his disciple, will also Be seen by everyone."

Mo Chao felt the pressure instantly. The master was very strong, but if the apprentice was too weak, he would probably have to live on Mars.

Wu Yu clicked on it and passed it to Mo Yang to introduce the spirit beast station in the sect. The spirit beasts in the station are raised by the sect and are used by the disciples. They can move freely inside the sect or outside the sect, but Billed on time, no change required.

There are everything that flies in the sky, runs on the ground, and swims in the water, and Wu Yu asked Mo Yang to choose the one he likes.

Mo Chao's eyes were dazzled, and at this moment, a soft and cute fox with three tails approached him. There were only two words in his big jewel-like eyes: choose me.

Mo Chao's heart was filled with excitement at being approached by a small animal like this, and he couldn't help but give it a hug.

There are also little monkeys and white apes in his pet illustration book, and they will be released someday to let the master know the way.

The fox quickly grew bigger outside the post station, beckoning Mo Yang to sit up, majestic, fur is the best protection against the cold.

Wu Yuze followed with his sword, his sleeves rustling, and then he rose into the air to introduce the Kunlun Immortal Sect to Mo Chao.

The Kunlun Immortal Sect occupies a vast area, and is the only second-rank immortal sect in Xizhou, and basically the only sect of cultivating immortals.

This is related to the special customs and geography of Xizhou.

Xizhou is far away from Wuzhou. It is the smallest and most remote place in Wuzhou. It rarely communicates with other continents. This place was originally a desolate land with a loss of spiritual power and poor mountains and rivers. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, thanks to the favor of the Immortal Lord, it was moved to the Kunlun Mountains and nourished by the Immortal Spiritual Veins. The climate gradually changed and it became a place outside the world.