Chapter 38 Departure

Mo Chao is a solid high-level player in "Nine Heavens". Although he only practices healing, he is not a weak nanny who just waits for damage to save him.

His ability to withstand pressure is very strong. Even in the 5V5 arena, even if he is beaten by three enemies, he can still sneak away for more than ten minutes and assist a few teammates.

As for why I was beaten by three people at the same time, it’s because there is a common sense in the game “Nine Heavens”:

It's useless if Qin Nai doesn't kill her.

Mo Yang hugged the qin and hurried back, 996 released the spiritual power from the soles of his feet, and he was able to step on the water.

It's just that this spiritual power was not cultivated by himself after all, so his actions seemed very clumsy, and his two feet often had their own thoughts, and he would fall if he was not careful.

Seemingly embarrassed, Yang Yi let out a cold snort, raised his sword and slashed casually, and the waves of waves roared with electric light, and in an instant they surrounded Mo Yang, drowning him.

"I thought you had some trump card, boring."

Seeing that Faguang was drowning Mo Yang, Yang Yi thought it was over.

But the next moment, the waves receded, but the handyman was still standing there, unaffected at all.

Yang Yi narrowed his eyes.

He did not believe in evil, and fired three sword moves in a row, each time becoming more powerful. However, after the tide receded, Mo Chao still stood there, and even smiled at him, which was quite provocative.

The skills under Jie Haiqu:

[Empty Mountain: instant, forming a water shield, absorbing the damage of the character's blood bar x 3, lasting for three seconds. 】

(cd: none)

He is Jindan now, the blood bar setting is 1 million, x3 is 3 million; while the Nascent Soul's blood bar is only 8 million, a mere basic attack, even his shield can't be broken.

The buff under Yang Yi's avatar betrayed him even more. Every time he uses a move, an attack buff will appear. This buff will count down to 321, and the magic light will be released after the countdown. Mo Chao is stuck on his time. , not bad at all.

"Small tricks!" Yang Yi came on the wind, his sword moves became more swift and fierce, as dense as a thunderstorm, "Little golden pill!"

The intensive combo just happened to restrain the water shield.

Mo Yang made a "you come" gesture, but kept stepping, holding the piano with one hand and retreating all the way, and the short piano sound of "clank clank" popped out from his fingertips all the way.

Knot Hai Lianqu——

The water spirit exploded, and the sound field spread under Mo Yang's feet. The range was as close to 120 feet. The cool special effects of the sound field were like a formation, which made Yang Yi's thoughts flicker, and his sword became dull for a moment.

At this moment, Mo Chao disappeared in front of his eyes and appeared a hundred feet away behind him.

The skills under Jie Haiqu: