Chapter 43 Golden Elixir Dzogchen

Since the gold essence is only enough for one person, Mo Yang thought about it and was unwilling to take any more.

Download the dungeon with your friends, and the equipment that explodes will be distributed according to needs, which is very beaver.

He already has Wooden Spirit, and the system was opened for him. Although Jin Jing can wash out the golden root and activate the output mental method, he is not familiar with it. He is also not good at fighting, and the gold essence is in his hands.

But for the protagonist, Jin Jing is likely to be the key to his reversal of fate.

Yan Lingyun's single golden spirit root, sword repair, and golden essence will give him a hundredfold gain. Perhaps this is the treasure prepared by Heaven for him to make a comeback.

Mo Yang sometimes wondered if he hadn't run away halfway, or left half of the wood essence behind, would Yan Lingyun have no accidents, even if he was injured, he would be able to use the wood essence to restore his dantian quickly, no need to worry about it. Was kicked out of the division.

But what happened in the past can no longer be changed, what is important now is that Mo Yang wants to see him flying with his sword, proud and awe-inspiring again.

Yan Lingyun could let go of a mere gold spirit, and so could he.

So Mo Chao turned around and met the young man's eyes.

He said, "Take it quickly."

Yan Lingyun stared at him without being pretentious, and simply said "OK".

He is a monk, he will not let go of the opportunity easily, if he should fight for it, he will fight for it.

He also never thought that he would be willing to be mediocre, Taoist or Taoist, Yan Lingyun would not give up either.

Jin Jing shone brightly, Yan Lingyun's hand touched him smoothly, without being resisted like Wooden Jing last time.

Mo Chao couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief.

After a while, the young man twisted the gold essence like a key, and suddenly pulled it out——

The strong golden light exploded, and the room was filled with brilliant gold like molten gold. The golden spirit seemed to feel something, and frantically ejected in the stone room, trying to break out of the stone; while following Yan Lingyun's arm, and His sword intent resonates.

The sound of gold and stone colliding was exciting, and this scene was enough to show that Jin Jing's recognized master was Yan Lingyun.

But Jin Ling couldn't get out - he seemed to be shackled by something, stuck in the gap between the stones of the altar. Yan Lingyun could only make it vibrate slightly, but he couldn't make Jin Jing get rid of this suction.

Standing in a stalemate for half a stick of incense, Jin Ling let out a long cry of unwillingness.

At this time, Mo Yang hugged Yan Lingyun's arm, and even pinched a small half of the gold essence together with him, and tried to pull it out: "Ah - I've worked hard!!"

I don't know if it was because of Mo Yang's shouting, or if it was really effective to add one person's power, Jin Jing really stretched out a part.

The golden spirit became more vigorous, rushed out of the tower, and filled the sky. If a monk saw it, he would know that there was a strange treasure born here.

It's a pity that within thousands of miles, there is nothing but the vast ocean.

But after pulling out a section, Mo Yang clearly felt an even more terrifying suction from the stone of the altar. Immediately after the golden essence became hot, a strange will was suddenly triggered, and Yan Lingyun let go of his hand very quickly, hugging Mo Chao threw himself to the ground.