Chapter 13 The entrance opens

I don't know if it's an illusion, but Mo Yang feels that the protagonist doesn't like him very much now.

Although Yan Lingyun was quite cold before, he didn't reject Mo Yang, and sometimes chatted with him.

Now he walks alone, his aura is getting colder and colder, Mo Yang instinctively dare not approach, and wants to deliver a cup of tea, but hesitates to speak in the corner.

At this moment, it was a rare eye contact in the past few days. Seeing Yan Lingyun, Mo Yang felt a little timid, so he quickly looked away and pursed his lips.

"I've tidied up the room." Mo Yang got up and retreated towards the door, "The Immortal Chief rests slowly."

But Yan Lingyun stopped him: "Wait a minute."

Mo Yang turned around in a daze.

Yan Lingyun sat on the bench and threw him a bottle of elixir. Mo Yang saw the words on the bottle, it was a big bottle of Huashi Pill.

Yan Lingyun: "This month when the secret realm is opened, you should stay in the camp and don't go out if you have nothing to do. When you return to the sect, you will go to the outer sect to be a handyman disciple. As long as you get rid of distracting thoughts and practice hard, at most one year , you can draw Qi into your body and step into the path of immortality.”

Mo Yang was stunned: "Then do I still want to serve you?"

"No need." Yan Lingyun lowered his eyes and wrapped the belt around his wrist, "After you go back, you don't have to come back."

Even on the way home, he didn't want to see Mo Chao again.

He planned to transfer the young man to a more relaxed place, leaving some resources, coupled with his status as a handyman disciple, it would not be conspicuous, and his life would be safe. As for the future... He doesn't need to be responsible for a person's life.

If Mo Yang had thought clearly, he would naturally start to practice as soon as possible, or go down the mountain to live his life in peace, no matter what choice he made in the future, it would all be up to him.

Mo Chao understood what he meant, he hugged the Huashi Pill, nodded, and said sincerely, "Thank you."

The protagonist has helped him so many times, and Mo Chao has long since stopped thinking about taking his chance. Moreover, in the state of 996, even turning on the computer was a problem, and Mo Chao knew nothing about the plot.

But the secret realm still has to be entered, he can't stay here.

He doesn't know how long he can live even if he pulls a piece of spiritual grass in the secret realm. If he listens to Yan Lingyun and stays in the Mercy Sword Sect, he will die soon without waiting for him to work and earn spiritual beads.

There is too little spiritual power in the spirit beads, and charging 996 cannot make ends meet.

After Mo Chao returned, he counted his lifespan on his fingers. Originally, he only had half a year left. After spending one month in Wangshui Village, two months in Mercy Sword Sect, and one and a half months on the road, he only had one and a half months left.

Even if there were supplies of spirit beads and food-transforming pills on the way, it would only extend his time to two months.

Mo Yang suddenly realized, why are there only two months left?

ah!

If he had been in Wangshui Village before, Mo Chuo wouldn't have had such a big reaction. But now that he had hope, and he was told that the end was approaching, he panicked.