Chapter 78 Broken Halberd (Part 1)

On March 1st, at Maoshi, Wuzhou Fengyunlu kicked off.

The winter in Central Continent this year is extremely long. Even in March, there is no sign of warming up. The sky is frighteningly gloomy, with cold winds and snow everywhere, bleak and chilling.

However, when it was still dark, many disciples had packed up their swords and flew in one direction.

After the Fengyunlu competition, everyone must wear the student uniforms prepared by Bitong Academy: a set of jade hairpin green, embroidered with Bitong bamboo patterns, a narrow-sleeved long gown inside, and a light robe on the outside. The jade they wear on their waists distinguishes their sects.

So when flying in mid-air, at first glance, the crowd was densely packed like a river flowing into the sea, and I thought they were all from my own sect.

But this is obviously impossible, and even if they are from the same sect and have opposite interests, they will not be relentless in competition.

The number of people registered to participate in Fengyun Lu this time has reached a record high. There are 980,000 disciples alone. Including retainers and attendants, the total number is 3.01 million. The latter got the associate disciple quota. Although he could participate in competitions and get rewards, he could not compete for the burning quota.

Among the three groups of Fengyunlu Wanxiang, Diji, and Tianxuan, the Diji group has the largest number of people, about 1.8 million people. However, in the first and second seasons, the gap of 1.8 million people in this group will be completely widened.

"Dong——"

The bells echoed, it was almost nine o'clock.

The disciples flew with their swords and soon came to the center of Kunyuan—a magnificent stone platform in a valley.

Nine celestial pillars soar into the sky on the stone platform, protecting the most central pagoda. There are ten floors in the pagoda. Even if you look at it from mid-air, you can see it clearly, which shows that it is magnificent and huge. The interior of the pavilion is even blessed with space spells, which can accommodate millions of disciples at the same time to enter and choose tasks.

This is Bailan Pavilion.

The academy cooperated with Bailan Pavilion and set up branch pavilions in Qianyuan, Kunyuan and Xiangyuan where each of the three major groups lived, and continuously issued tasks. For each completed item, students can earn points according to different levels of difficulty.

As for the difficulty level, it has already appeared on each sky pillar:

A (1000 points);

B (500 points);

C (300 points);

Ding (200 points);

E (100 points);

Self (50 points);

Geng (40 points);

Xin (30 points);

Ren (20 points);

Gui (10 points).

Individuals can enjoy mission points exclusively. If you form a team, no matter how many people you have or how much you contribute, they will all be shared equally by each person.

The disciples below were talking a lot:

"From this point of view, if there are more people in the team, even if you complete the first-level mission, it will be similar to being an intermediate level."