Chapter 47 Zixiao City

A super sect like Zixiao Immortal Sect is surrounded by many cities and towns, the largest of which is Zixiao City. Because it is close to the Tianmen of the Immortal Sect, every East Continent Grand Ceremony will be crowded with monks from all over. .

It was the first time that Mo Chao saw such a large city. It could almost be regarded as a medium-sized country. The city walls were towering and covered the sky. There were sentries every few meters, with high-level Qi Refining guards walking back and forth. In invisible places within the city, there are even Nascent Souls and Transformation Gods guarding the city to prevent chaos.

You have to pay one hundred low-grade spirit stones when you enter the city, and ten spirit stones a day when you leave the city. There are about a dozen passages in the city gate, and the two assigned to Qi Refining and Foundation Establishment are already crowded with people, while there are not many people in Jindan Yuanying, but there are five passages.

The contrast between the two sides is sharp.

As for the ones further up... if you don't want to walk, you can just fly in.

Mo Chao and Yan Lingyun handed over the spirit stones and thought they could go in. However, the chief guard guarding the city took out a spirit stone and said under Mo Chao's confused eyes: "Master, Zixiao City prohibits mortals from entering. You The Taoist couple hasn't introduced Qi into the body yet, so I can't confirm it, so I will test it according to the rules."

Mo Yang obediently took the measuring spirit stone, and after a while, the spirit stone glowed with multicolored light, which is a typical mottled and rare five spirit root.

The reason why the five spiritual roots are so unpopular in the upper world is because its five spiritual roots are not separate, but intertwined with each other. There is me in you and you in me. No matter what attribute of spiritual energy the monk chooses to absorb, it will be absorbed. Weakened to just a little bit.

Not to mention thin.

The captain of the guard didn't say anything, took back the spirit-testing stone, stood at attention with his gun raised, and let the two people in.

Yan Lingyun clasped Mo Yang's hand.

Now Mo Chao has taken the silent warning and put on a disguise. In the eyes of others, he is just a young boy with round eyes and a smile. He is not as attractive and beautiful as before.

"Why are mortals not allowed in here?" After entering the city gate, there was a long passage, and there were only two of them. Mo Chao talked to Yan Lingyun and asked him quietly.

Yan Lingyun straightened his forehead hair, thought for a while, then suddenly took Mo Yang's ring-wearing hand, activated the silent ring with spiritual power, and activated the protection.

In the past, he found that silent abstinence has the effect of preventing the intrusion of spiritual consciousness, but the intensity is not high. I didn't understand it at the time, but now I figure it out.

"There are too many high-level monks in the city. Unless these people deliberately restrain themselves, their spiritual consciousness and coercion will be more or less exposed. Thousands of people accumulate, which is unbearable for mortals."

Mo Yang nodded ignorantly: "Will it be all right if you open the ring?"

Yan Lingyun nodded.

Sure enough, as Yan Lingyun said, the moment he stepped out of the passage, Mo Chao got goosebumps, as if he was being swept by countless eyes, looking at him coldly, trying to strip him clean.

The next moment, the barrier of silence was completely activated, enveloping his whole body, and he lost the feeling of being unable to breathe.

But he still felt light-handed, leaning against Yan Lingyun's side so he didn't fall down.