Chapter 102

The hall's divine light surged, and more than a dozen ancestors worked together to wave their sleeves and shake the barrier. Seeing this, Yan Lingyun also let go of Mo Chao, hugged him with one hand, and floated in mid-air, also injecting the golden spirit.

Elite disciples from various forces watched intently, helping and vigilant at the same time.

Mo Chi's forehead was ruffled by the vast and strong spiritual power, and he watched the egg gradually come out of the stone platform. Because half of its eggs are stuck in the stone, and it comes out very slowly, people are always worried that it will be broken halfway.

Fortunately not.

It's just that the Canghai Yueming Jiao has been sleeping in the shrine for too long, and it has recently been stimulated by its popularity, so it has a tendency to hatch. Most of the spiritual power injected into the barrier is absorbed by it to help break the shell, but there is no change in the barrier.

The ancestors frowned slightly, but they had no choice but to increase their spiritual power output.

A dozen Tribulation-Transcending Mahayana can still afford to raise a small semi-immortal beast.

About three days later, the Canghai Yueming Jiao finally absorbed enough spiritual energy. When the tide of moonlight surged again, it began to tremble and make its final escape.

Mo Chao was floating in the air and almost fell asleep in Yan Lingyun's arms. When he heard the noise, he quickly cheered up and looked at the altar.

"It's coming out!" Someone shouted excitedly, "Fairy beast, fairy beast!"

The ancestor of the Qianyuan Immortal Sect screamed loudly, no longer holding back, and outputting his spiritual energy with all his strength, spinning cross-legged in mid-air, spiritual mist evaporating from his body, and using the Qianyuan Technique, he finally broke through the altar barrier.

The fairy beast is born!

The egg floated in the air. At that moment, the ancestors seemed to have forgotten the previous agreement to compete fairly before deciding the ownership of the immortal beast. They all took action with lightning speed, vying to claim their master with blood.

Yan Lingyun's sword power was overwhelming and he knocked back the spirits. More than a dozen drops of the essence of recognition of his master burst out and bathed the disciples of each sect. The scene was very beautiful.

"Everyone really said it nicely." Yan Lingyun tore open the alien space and entered first, "Don't take action yet."

The ancestors looked unfazed, but they also tore apart the space and escaped, temporarily disappearing in the main hall.

Above the integration stage, a move can be regarded as devastating, so it is often necessary to tear apart a space, and then come out after finishing the fight in order to avoid destroying the spiritual vein resources.

After all, some things will take tens of thousands of years to grow, and even the ancestors will feel distressed.

The Fengbo Palace cannot be damaged. Immortal weapons can be shaken out here. If it is broken, where can you go to reason?

The disciples below were extremely angry, waving flags and shouting for their ancestors. Even showing a hand by the ancestors would make them very nervous. Mo Chao was also mixed in, standing alone, looking up.

Although no one could see anything, the atmosphere was very lively.

The egg floated in mid-air, and the surrounding space was unstable. Killing attacks broke out, and it would pass through the barrier from time to time, causing rocks and debris to rise.