Chapter 113

Mo Yang has not rested for a few days, and the schedule of the third season will be announced soon:

In the survival match, three groups communicate with each other.

What they are about to enter is the mustard world of the Great Elder of the Sanxiu Alliance, which is filled with monsters and ghosts that he has collected over tens of thousands of years. All disciples must survive in it without carrying storage rings or external supplies. For five months, kill monsters to accumulate points, and whoever survives and accumulates the most points in the last three groups wins.

They will get a token before entering, and the initial data is "zero". The higher the level of monsters killed, the higher the points they will get. Once they are defeated by monks in the same group or another group, the token points will be divided. Go half way.

At the end of the game, the tokens are locked. The token points of each person in the winning group are added to the original points, and then doubled by ×2. The token points of each person in the losing group are added to the original points, and then halved.

As soon as the rules were announced, it caused a stir. The disciples were already used to the old routine of not allowing storage rings in the academy, but they didn't expect that this time they wouldn't even be allowed to bring any supplies! It is against the law to bring baggage in. They can only carry some magic weapons, life-saving elixirs, and light and portable talismans. They also have to consider whether bringing too much will affect their movements.

What is even more nerve-wracking is that this assessment is based on group points - such as the Diji Group. The final total points are added up by each living disciple. If too many people in the large group die or are There are too many people who have defeated looting, no matter how good your team is, it will not help.

This time there is no semi-immortal weapon to increase the score. Each person's strength is limited, which means there is an upper limit for killing monsters. The number of people and average cultivation level are particularly important. The Earthly Group has an advantage. It has the most people and the highest average cultivation level. But because of this, it will definitely attract the attention of the other two groups!

In this survival competition, we are destined to team up to have any hope of winning.

"Isn't the Wanxiang group the worst? They are all under the age of thirty-five. It is good to be able to produce golden elixirs at this age. How can they compare with the other groups with their Huayuan Foundation Building?"

"You are stupid. There are too few people in Tianxuan. They will definitely join forces with Wanxiang. When the time comes, after eating Tianxuan, Wanxiang can also drink some broth. Even if the points are halved, it will still increase sharply. At least they can maintain The original points are not lost."

The original points they had worked hard to accumulate in the previous two seasons, if they say they want to be halved, they will be halved. Who can bear it? Even the Wanxiang team, which has always felt that there is no hope of taking the lead, will struggle hard.

As long as it rises enough and is halved later, there is still a chance to keep the score unchanged.

Mo Chao thought to himself, just like the unscrupulous profiteers on Double Eleven, they first increase the price severely and then trick you into giving discounts.

Because this competition is in the elder's small world, it is completely under the elder's control, and it can be broadcast live and projected to the mirror wall of Bitong Academy and even Wuzhou. Bailan Pavilion has this ability and is willing to burn this money, because they will charge viewing ticket fees that are several times the cost.