Chapter 154 Looking for Immortal

As soon as Mo Chufu broke through the out-of-body stage, the hibiscus in his home grew several times taller and became lush and green, like a pavilion covering the top of the mountain. Even at the foot of the mountain, you can see the high crown of the tree.

There are hundreds of millions of souls in it, and the Fusang phantom left by the ghost world continuously absorbs souls as nutrients, and at the same time nourishes them. But half a stick of incense, the body of the Shenmu is filled with stars again, and every mulberry leaf is full of ghosts, dancing with the wind.

When the little Golden Crow steps on it, it can step on several crying ghosts. It gathers them up and makes a resting bird's nest, nesting comfortably on the tree trunk.

The territory of the homeland has expanded nearly ten times, and the misty and lush distant mountains can already be seen, and the spiritual current floats farther, bringing fresh and moist air.

In the past two months, all the rabbits have woken up and adapted to life in their new home.

Every morning, when the light of the little golden crow casts a faint light, they know that it is sunrise, and they carry baskets and hoes together to grow vegetables, weave, and work. Although the people here don't talk to them, they are very kind to them. The twin-tailed rabbit doesn't even realize that the NPC is a mindless puppet, and gives a beautiful radish to the neighbor every day.

Neighbor NPCs also serve delicious meals.

Occasionally, a little golden monkey will jump down from the top of the mountain, licking honey and looking at them curiously. It also has a mother, a huge white ape who also cultivates on the mountain. The rabbit family couldn't help but tremble when they saw them, but after knowing that the white ape is the guardian of their homeland, they are no longer afraid.

Especially in the past two months, the sky would be filled with storms from time to time. They didn't know whether it was Mo Yang breaking through, thinking that their new home was about to disappear, or the little monkey wandering to the square to comfort them.

Although he took away the dried fish that the rabbit clan had dried recently.

But the double ponytail rabbit likes it very much. It also raises a little squirrel. If you feed it three pine nuts every day, you can get the little squirrel to like it. It wanted to be proud to show Asumele that it could feed a small animal.

Mo Chao told them that Asumele was also on the mountain and would come down to reunite with them one day.

The shadow of death has gradually receded, and the rabbit family is very grateful for such a safe and prosperous life every day. They often put the collected things at the foot of the mountain as offerings to Mo Yang.

After Mo Chao broke through, he felt much more relaxed when he looked at them from a distance on the top of the mountain.

After inspecting the home, he replenished a new batch of spiritual crystals at the bottom of the lake, handed them to the broom to distribute resources, and left the place.

Back to the outside world, the wind and rain were swaying, and the earth was shaking. Compared with the quiet and peaceful home, it was like a nightmare from which I couldn't wake up.

Mo Chao quickly found Yan Lingyun, who was sitting on the pavilion, drinking and looking into the distance.

Mo Yang held hands with him and sat beside him, feeling each other's warmth.

"You're out of your body."

"Well," Mo Yang rested his head on his shoulder, "You're already distracted."