Chapter 50

Mo Yang did not expect to be assigned to a secret realm with Zhu Xiao.

He obviously saw the scene of Yan Lingyun sending him off just now, and said softly: "You are really lucky to have attached yourself to Yan Lingyun."

Mo Chao felt that there was something wrong with his head. Remembering that Li Hu had taken his money and deliberately killed him, he didn't want to talk to Zhu Xiao.

But when he was about to go further, he heard Zhu Xiao say again: "One wrong step, one wrong step after another. I chose the wrong person back then. Now I follow Lu Shuo and cannot enter the Zixiao Immortal Sect. I can only be killed outside the sect." Keep it up, rely on others to breathe."

Lu Shuo himself could still manage to enter the Immortal Sect, but Zhu Xiao had basically no hope.

Lu Shuo planned to raise him outside the sect, send him spiritual stones regularly, and do "double cultivation" every few months. It sounds nice, but Zhu Xiao knows that there are so many beauties in the Xianzong. Maybe Lu Shuo will come to see him at first, but later, this "every few months" will become a non-visit.

Who would remember the porridge and side dishes in Zongwai?

Zhuxiao didn't want to be trapped outside the sect and die of old age. He had seen the prosperity of the upper world, but he had the patience to remain unknown.

Seeing that Yan Lingyun cherished Mo Chao so much and even sent him for the assessment in person, he couldn't help but resent the injustice of God. They were both in the same furnace, so why could Mo Chao survive from a desperate situation, but he walked into a dead end.

Mo Yang: "You can go too."

No one tied his legs so he couldn't leave.

Zhu Xiao froze, and then sneered: "You have the guts, why bother to tell me why you don't eat minced meat? Is there a difference between being a furnace and being a disciple of a small sect with my talent?"

At least Lu Shuo would still be a disciple of the Immortal Sect, and any leakage from his fingers would be enough for him.

He was about to say more, but the bells on all sides rang, which was a sign that the teleportation array was about to begin.

The originally noisy teleportation point suddenly became quiet. Everyone stood strictly in the formation, not daring to reveal a corner of their clothes.

After the bell rang three times, the jade slips in their hands lit up one by one, and finally the light became brighter, leading them to disappear into the formation.

During the transmission process, everyone's consciousness was erratic. Mo Chao's head was empty for a few breaths, and he felt dizzy like riding a roller coaster. After finally recovering, he heard the announcement from 996:

[Detected a change in the spiritual force field, the concentration of spiritual energy is 60%, and the purity of spiritual power has increased by 900%]

The concentration of aura is the amount of aura in the air, and the purity is the quality of aura. 996 calculated the lower limit as the standard value, the lower limit concentration is 20%, the purity is 100%, and the grade is 1.

By the time we reached the upper realm, the concentration of spiritual energy was maintained at 40%, and the purity was maintained at 6.

But now, just outside the Zixiao Xianzong, the concentration of aura has reached 60%, and the purity has also jumped by 3 levels!

Spiritual energy determines the speed of cultivation. For the same Huayuan Chongjin elixir, it may take two hundred years for the disciples of the small sect, but only one hundred years for the disciples of the Zixiao Immortal Sect. This is a gap, and it will become wider as the cultivation level increases. Come bigger.