Chapter 97 Xu Family

At first glance, the Xu family is very different from disciples of other sects.

Too quiet.

Even if they wear the same clothes, it is difficult to see the frivolous and romantic temperament in them. He wears high crowns and long boots, has a calm expression, and holds a simple long sword on his waist. Even though his clothes are windy as he walks, he is not messy at all, and he never looks or talks too much.

The leader, Xu Qing, is one of the best disciples of the new generation of the Xu family. He is already in the middle stage of transformation. Seeing him coming, Dongfang Heng nodded politely to him: "Long time no see."

Xu Qing held a ceremony with him: "Young Master Dongfang has also arrived."

He saw Mo Yang who was disguised with a fence next to him. He shouldn't have looked at him too much, but his eyes moved slightly and he took another look.

Dongfang Heng chuckled when he saw this: "I wonder when the Xu family plans to enter the palace? Would you like to exchange maps with us?"

Xu Qing: "I'm still waiting for someone, and there is no rush to enter the palace. If the young master of the East is willing to exchange maps, that would be great."

"Are you waiting for Xu Rao?" Dongfang Heng smiled unabated, "I saw him from afar when I came here, he was safe and sound, and he is not far from Penglai Island."

Xu Qing: "Thank you."

Afterwards, the two teams exchanged maps as agreed.

Although only one corner of the Good Fortune Shrine was involved, it was extremely vast. Each of the Qianqian teams only had fragments of maps, marking a few treasure locations.

The team that got the map studied it carefully. This shrine is extremely dangerous, but the map clearly marks the treasure location and its route. It also tells you all about the danger and the way to crack it. It can be called a life-saving talisman for the whole team.

If you get it, it will add wings to a tiger; if you don't get it, it will be difficult to move even an inch.

So along the way, Dongfang Heng made deals with many people, and he made up 40% of the corner of the Jingu Palace. And before going up the mountain tomorrow, the members of the Dongfang family will not let go of so many teams under the snow mountain, and will try their best to piece together the map as complete as possible.

Xu Qing and Dongfang Heng both carried jade slips, and after the rubbings were completed, they returned the maps to each other.

This was a win-win deal, after a few pleasantries, Xu Qing left quickly.

Afterwards, there was an endless stream of people coming to visit. The newly built wooden houses came in batches. Dongfang Heng was able to handle it with ease, while Mo Yang mingled with the retainers, sitting on the sidelines in a daze.

Those who can come here are not fools. They know the importance of information exchange. Even if they want to fight, they will fight after they go in. Therefore, the atmosphere is always good. If they are smart, they will give some gifts.

For example, the Xiaowu surname in Yanbei.

With the death of the Yan family, one of the five surnames in Yanbei was vacant, and the following families all wanted to replace them. Among them, the five families "Feng, Tao, Feng, Chi, and Qiao" were the most powerful. The last daughter of the Yan family died in the Xu family, and she was the wife of the head of the Xu family. They did not dare to touch the Xu family's bad luck, and Qin Gu had been married for generations, and there was no room for other families to squeeze in. So after thinking about it, These five clans all came to please the Dongfang family.