Chapter 77 Silkworm Baby

After connecting with Yan Lingyun's storage ring, the happiest thing is not Mo Qi, but 996.

From time to time, it would sneak into Yan Lingyun's ring, take a handful of the spiritual crystals in its mouth, and chew a few spiritual crystals. Because it was done so secretly, it took Mo Chao some time to discover it.

996 thief essence, after holding a handful, it will smooth the spirit crystals on it, so that it is a perfect spirit crystal mountain again.

It's just that Lingjing Mountain is getting smaller day by day, and when compared with the piles of mountains next to it, clues are still revealed.

Mo Chao felt that it was like a carp in the park. When someone approached, he opened his mouth and slapped his tail when he saw the fish food, but when he threw it down, nothing happened, he just stared and waited for the next one.

Every day, Mo Chao would feed him two-three-tenths of the spiritual energy in his dantian and a spirit crystal, which is enough to keep the system running for several years, and the rest is his spare energy, which is stored in the spare energy grid.

Commonly known as the small treasury.

In fact, both the nominative and the sub-grids are his energy capsules, and they will be used when the energy is insufficient. There is not much difference, but 996 just enjoys it.

Mo Yang: "The pawn you ate before has so much energy, why are you still so hungry?"

Reason told him that 996 had sufficient energy, but emotionally he still felt that the system was starving to death.

But Mo Yang did not expect that the huge amount of energy that 996 received was really gone: "Didi——When the host opened the home section, the actual energy consumption exceeded the expected consumption by 370 times. After the system's self-examination, it has already Prepare the test report for the host, do you want to check it now?"

Mo Chao was taken aback, and looked at the test report.

The problem still appeared on the sapling.

996 told him that if he wanted to unlock the unique skills of Yunzhong Pavilion, he would have to introduce Yin Qi. So Mo Chao picked Diyin flowers, used them as a guide, introduced all the Yin Qi stored in the Witch Gu Forest for so many years, and carved the seal on the golden elixir.

But at that moment, a tree seed was born out of thin air.

996 can't detect the tree species component, but it has been bound to the Juxue board, and it has become a part of the system, which cannot be removed. After the homeland was opened, it automatically took root in the homeland, devouring all the energy from the half-immortal weapon in the middle, and then grew into a sapling the size of a palm.

Strictly speaking, it may be a child born to 996 and Mo Yang together, a bug in the system.

The son is even fiercer than the father. He swallowed a fairy artifact just after it was formed. I don't know what to feed it in the future.

Mo Chi's scalp was numb, and he remembered that the Wuxiangweaver silkworms were still on the twigs and leaves, so he wanted to visit his home.

Yan Lingyun went to deal with things again, so he could stay longer this time.

As soon as he reached the top of the hill, the broom rushed towards him enthusiastically, and Mo Yang hugged it before following him to see the tree.

Perhaps it was the two or three years of spiritual crystal irrigation that had paid off, and the small tree that had no aura gradually gained some vitality. Mo Chao looked carefully and found that it had grown a little, and the leaves were a little pointed, with a drop of broomstick on them. Water it.