Chapter 93 Suddenly get rich

The next morning, Mo Yang woke up in bed.

He was lying on Yan Lingyun's side, close to him, barely wearing anything, covered by the young man's robe, and tightly held by him with one arm.

The sun fell on them, making them very warm.

He moved his head a little, and his eyes were a little dull. He seemed to still remember the feeling of the grass tips tickling his back and neck, and his cheeks turned red unconsciously.

Yan Lingyun was wearing an undershirt, and Mo Yang lay on top of him, tugging at it, and he wanted to wear it too.

The young man opened his eyes, held his hand suddenly, and met his gaze.

Mo Hao looked away: "...I want to wear clothes."

When he first came to Bitong Academy, Mo Yang would be loved and loved every day, but after the Fengyunlu competition started, they went out to perform missions and train the team, Yan Lingyun wanted to touch him, but he couldn't find many opportunities. After entering the secret realm, there are many outsiders, and there are even fewer holding hands and kisses.

Mo Yang's body adaptability is very poor, and he is sensitive and soft. After not doing it for a while, he was a little afraid of Yan Lingyun's body, and slightly resisted him.

But he likes it.

Yan Lingyun naturally knew, he touched Mo Yang's cheek with his palm, wanting to want him again.

As expected, he did so, pressing Mo Yang under him, covering him, asking him to hug him.

So in the warm morning light, Mo Yang almost melted away, and when he was hugged and sat up at last, his body was still hot, hiding in Yan Lingyun's arms, his face was close to his, and the kiss was lingering.

Yan Lingyun is also a man, so he can't help but love Mo Yang with such a mood, such a taste. But today they still have things to do, so they can't get carried away.

So his kiss gradually slowed down.

Finally, he withdrew from between Mo Yang's lips and teeth, the two entangled lightly, and then slowly separated.

Mo Yang's beautiful eyes were still looking at him, the envy inside was as moving as spring water in March, reflecting the sun.

"Mo Qi." Yan Lingyun couldn't help calling his name.

"Well."

Mo Yang stretched out his arms and hugged him again, Yan Lingyun also held him in his arms, feeling tenderness in his heart, no one was more important than Mo Yang, and no one could take his place, seeing Mo Yang in such a state of mind.

After Feng Yunlu is over, he will marry Mo Yang as a couple, and the heaven will witness that they will never be separated.

After posting it for a while, Yan Lingyun dressed Mo Cai one by one, and tied the waistband of his disciple's uniform.

Mo Yang's waist was extremely curved, and when the young man left, he shook it slightly.

Panting slightly, Mo Yang rubbed his forehead with him, and adjusted his neckline.

Finally, they put on their robes, tied up their hair, and dressed each other neatly. Mo Yang's hair was tied back with a headband, the peach blossoms that were pinned next to Yan Lingyun's ears as a prank before, the young man chose one and put it next to his headband, it looked pretty.

The two went out together and left the wooden house.

Xu Rao and Ye Qiushui had almost adjusted their breathing after a day, Qin Kai was not injured, and Gu Lan was well protected, so as soon as they walked down, they saw four people gathered together, not knowing what to do. What.