Chapter 61

The golden chess piece invaded the sea of ​​consciousness, and Mo Yang's consciousness was in a trance for a moment.

But his sea of ​​consciousness is so lively. There are five spiritual roots fighting each other, 996 showing off his power and power, and finally there is a trace of distraction left by Wang Chan to become the overlord. Therefore, even if the golden chess piece was a semi-immortal weapon, it was suppressed in the corner of the sea of ​​​​consciousness before it even had time to shake.

But don't let it go.

Because Mo Yang wanted to know what this person wanted to do.

Dongfang Heng's knuckles pressed lightly between his eyebrows, and his eyes flashed golden, as if there was an infinite and unpredictable star map hidden inside.

Mo Yang slowly closed his eyes, his forehead was slightly disheveled, and finally he fell down limply.

Dongfang Heng grabbed him and let him fall on his lap, like coaxing a child, with his hands resting on his hair.

The obscure star map in the pupil also gradually converges.

The rest of the vigilant people finally breathed a sigh of relief.

The origin of this young man is unknown, the timing of his appearance is too coincidental, and the follow-up performance is too obvious, making it difficult not to doubt his relationship with this forest.

It's hard to say whether he is a righteous monk or not. If he is the mastermind behind the scenes, he will be played around.

But now it seems that he is really a Taoist cultivator, and he only has Huayuan cultivation base.

Dongfang Chao said: "A Huayuan can travel unimpeded in the forest, I'm afraid there are people behind him, and there are some tokens on him."

Dongfang Qu's voice was cold: "So what, we didn't intend to hurt his life, we just asked him to lead a way out after rescuing the young lady, if it was really a misunderstanding, then we just apologize."

Wuzhou can cross the backing of Yanbei's five surnames, and there are not many, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

Compared with outsiders, relatives are the most important. Dongfang Yue has been missing for several days and cannot wait any longer. This young man is just a Huayuan. Instead of struggling with him and persuading him to return to the dense forest, and guarding against stabbing him in the back, it is better to fight first and be polite later, and take everything in hand.

Dongfang Heng was noncommittal about their conversation, but the Qiankun chess piece remaining between the young man's eyebrows was enough to explain his thoughts.

Qiankun Chess has no harm in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, but it tied the young man's life with him.

At least in the dense forest.

Ordering Dongfang Yang to carry the people on the ground, Dongfang Heng got up, sacrificed the Qiankun chess, and predicted the direction of Dongfang Yue.

Soon, a group of people rushed in one direction.

*

After listening to the cause and effect, Mo Yang fell into a groggy state on Dongfang Yang's back, so he simply fell asleep and slept soundly.

When he woke up again, he was awakened by the screams of the ghosts around him.

The dark forest was illuminated by white light, and there were complex formations under their feet. Not far away, Dongfang Heng was floating in the air, and Yuanying's power was fully displayed. He could form an formation with his bare hands. The formation was filled with blood and wind, and it was almost clear.