Chapter 37

The 36th day at sea.

Compared with the trembling at the beginning, Mo Yang has gradually become familiar with the ship.

He even dared to climb up to the ceiling along the pole of the warehouse, and then sat in the corner, watching the cook in the next room through the small hole in the partition wall.

The cook didn't realize that someone above his head was silently greedy for his... prepared spiritual food.

The kitchen was filled with hot air, even in the vast ocean, the lives of disciples and elders were quite moist.

Mo Yang also has delicious food, but he was tired of eating the system's snacks in the past few months, and now he sees the delicious spiritual food, so he can't help but take a second look.

What surprised him even more was that he saw an acquaintance in the kitchen.

Li Hu.

When people go to higher places and go to the secret realm of Zangshan Mountain, Li Hu is still a small leader of the Gui No. 1 house. After a year of absence, he has become the cook of the A No. 1 house on the Shenglong ship.

Mo Chao recalled the past and licked his lips.

Sometimes Li Hu would order something from the kitchen and bring it back to the room, but the chef would not say anything. He especially loves to eat noodles, Mo Yang saw the timing and secretly used some spiritual power to shoot a delicious pill into his small cup of noodles.

Produced by the "Delicious Pill" system, its effect is completely different from its name. If you take one bite of it, it will stink to the sky, and then you will be given a nausea and retching debuff, which lasts for 24 hours.

In the game, players often use Delicious Dan to trick their relatives and friends. The joke is harmless, because this debuff can be dispelled easily.

But now I can't tell.

Sure enough, Li Hu kept retching while the chef was cooking the next day, which made the chef very unhappy.

A cook who can make spiritual food is not an ordinary cook, but a chef. He is very proud and arrogant, so he immediately told Li Hu to get out.

Mo Yang couldn't help showing a smile, satisfied.

After this incident, Mo Yang became much bolder and dared to go out for a stroll at night. He still has the Mercy Sword Sect's handyman uniform in his backpack, which comes in handy at this time. He can let Silk Ring give him an ordinary face, and he can blend in seamlessly among the handymen.

The steward will not remember the face of every handyman.

Mo Yang just walked around the ground floor, but he didn't dare to go out, so he still doesn't know what's going on outside.

Until one day, the higher-ups asked to deliver the food late at night, and after the chef was ready, there were not many handymen around him, so he pushed Mo Yang to deliver the food.

"Send it to the leftmost room on the third floor. Remember to be vigilant. The person living there is a disciple of the Mercy Sword Sect, surnamed Lu. Don't neglect it."

Mo Yang's heart jumped, trying not to show his flaws, he nodded obediently, and took the food box.

Passing through the corridor, he naturally opened the small door.

Face to face is the biting sea breeze.

After many days, he saw the sea again, but it was not a peaceful and beautiful picture. Mo Yang finally understood why all the windows in the hallway of the dragon boat were sealed, and he couldn't see the outside at all.