Chapter 135 Green Grass

Rabbits are easy to deceive, but wolves are not easy to deceive, especially as the one judged by 996 to be the protagonist, Mo Chao has long since raised his attention to Asumele to the red line.

Although it seems miserable, living on the grassland without any natural talents or cultivation, what if someone got a grassroots script? In the future, it is not impossible to unify the deserted north, send troops south, and overthrow the family dynasty or something...

Fortunately, other people don't have the usual contempt of the Yanbei disciples. Even when facing a small ordinary demon clan, their attitude is always cautious. Ye Qiu Shui showed a proud expression at the right time, pretending to be a wolf girl: "We are the wolf tribe of the Ajiang tribe in the southeast. We are going to the Demon City to make a career."

She pointed at Asumele again and raised her eyebrows: "You are very brave and you are also a wolf. I like you."

Asumele listened quietly and touched his rabbit without any reaction.

Ye Qiushui was not angry either, she sat high on the bull, looked at Asumele carefully for a while, and suddenly smiled: "My brother promised me that if you are willing to come with us, we will accept you and your people , if you don’t want to, you can get out now.”

They are six brothers and sisters of the wolf clan, Yan Lingyun is the eldest brother, Qin Kai is the second child, Xu Rao is the third child, Ye Qiushui is the fourth child, Gu Lan is the fifth child, and Mo Chao is the sixth child. Ye Qiushui couldn't help but Yan Lingyun sat by the campfire, raised his eyes and said "hmm".

They had been chasing the Earth Fissure for so many days. 996 had already built a model of the movement of the earth's veins. With the help of the monster map, they calculated that the initial point of the Earth Fissure should be in the center of the southeastern deserted north.

And it is likely to be in Taodu, the demon city.

Then they need indigenous people to cover them, because their numbers and faces have been exposed, and the Sun King will not let them go.

The wonderful thing about Ye Qiushui is that they obviously need it, but with a change of words, the other party actively joins.

She was sure that Asumele would want to protect his people. The cold winter was not over yet, so following them would provide them with food, shelter, and a safe life, which was the best option.

But unexpectedly, Asumele got out of the car, took his tribe members, and turned around to leave.

The rabbits followed him without hesitation.

Ye Qiushui was dumbfounded: "You..."

"I will not be a slave," the young man turned his head and said coldly, "My people will not become slaves either."

His short gray hair was disheveled and his back never looked back. Mo Chao knew that he was serious and not bargaining.

"Wait a minute," he stood up, "you misunderstood, we don't want you and your people to be slaves."

Assumole stopped in his tracks.

Mo Chao said calmly, "It was you who moved us."

"You lost the grassland, didn't you, that's why you are living in the grassland. It just so happens that we are going to Taodu and want to do some business. Your skills are very good, and we need you. If you are willing to join, it seems that you are of the same clan. Come on, we can also arrange some jobs for your people. Although the reward will not be much at first, our business will get bigger and bigger in the future."

Assumole: "What kind of business do you want to do?"

Mo Chao took out the rough storage jade that had been prepared from his clothes and waved it to Asumele: "These are all spiritual teas grown by our tribe."