Chapter 145 Prohibition

In the moon boat, several people are counting resources. They are still familiar backpacks. The difference is that the backpack is made of ground-level rob, which is tougher and not easy to take off.

In addition to backpacks, they also stored a large amount of supplies in the Moon Boat. As long as the Moon Boat was not taken back into the system, nothing would be lost. If they want to get off the boat, they can park it somewhere and ask Mo Chao to come over if necessary.

"It's much better than the time in Huanghu Secret Realm." Ye Qiushui sighed, hugging his backpack to prevent accidents.

"Indeed." Qin Kai agreed.

The blood bats fled in all directions at the moment the sun came out. Although the Golden Crow only appeared for a moment, they were still terrified. Taking advantage of this gap, Xi Xiao successfully threw them away.

Moon Boat returned to calm, and several people took turns to rest for a few hours. The portholes were covered with ice crystals, and the sky was bleak outside. However, the inside of the boat was covered with thickly cushioned pillows. When I lay down, the warmth made me relax physically and mentally.

Gu Lan ate a bowl of finger cakes, and the doll did its duty and continued to rub her until the cloth hands sparkled.

Mo Chao lay next to Yan Lingyun, curled up and playing with the corners of his clothes.

It took several days for Yan Lingyun to activate the Tibetan Linzhong when Yuanying was born, and it took several days to fully recover. Now in the late stage of transformation, the backlash he suffered has been greatly reduced, and it will be healed after a while.

He thought of Yan Lingyun in the God of Fortune Palace, during the fusion period, he could already use the Emperor Seal at will, and it was not too far away from now, only two big realms were missing, leaving his body and distracting his mind.

Mo Chi subconsciously ignored the fact that it would take hundreds of years for these two great realms to be crossed. She happily hugged his waist and slept warmly.

When he woke up again, he was in Yan Lingyun's arms. The young man's hands were around his waist, his chin was on the top of his head, and he was holding him firmly.

"woke up."

"Um."

Everyone else was meditating, so Mo Chao rubbed the side of his face and hugged his neck.

After being intimate for a while, Yan Lingyun let him go. Mo Chao whispered what happened in the past day and where they were going now.

Yan Lingyun glanced at the porthole: "It's not far away."

The wind and snow were getting bigger and bigger, and even with the soundproofing formations, they could still hear the more and more shrill trumpets. The others were also awakened by the sound, their brows were slightly frowned, and they silently recited the Qingxin formula.

This is not just the sound of Xuefeng's trumpet, but also the sound of Yin spirit, which makes you lose your mind after hearing it too much.