Chapter 28 Return

Mo Chao was blocked out by the chaotic crowd and couldn't see anything. The square was very chaotic, with cries and shouts, and disciples from other sects approaching, fishing in troubled waters to get information.

Yan Lingyun was quickly carried into the camp.

Mo Chao couldn't follow, but he saw blood.

There was a pool of blood in the center of the square, and a human figure could be vaguely seen, mixed in the mud, dark and exuding a strong smell of blood.

Yan Lingyun lost so much blood, and Mo Chao was a little confused as to how he could bleed so much.

For a moment, he couldn't hear the sounds outside and just stared at the pool of blood.

At noon that day, the Mercy Sword Sect hurriedly set off back home.

This time, in addition to Lin Qing, the guest elder, the Mercy Sword Sect also sent two guardian elders, one surnamed Han and the other Yu. After Elder Han checked Yan Lingyun's pulse, he continued to send spiritual power to him to save his life, and he could not leave easily.

So Elder Yu went out to take charge of the overall situation and checked people as usual, but this time, a big problem was discovered!

Ye Qiushui is missing!

Ye Qiushui originally entered the secret realm with the Merciful Sword Sect, but no one saw her in the secret realm again, and no elders saw her come out, but she just evaporated out of thin air without any clues.

Two elite disciples had accidents in a row, Ye Qiushui was still the daughter of the head of the sect, and the two guardian elders were devastated, so they could only speed up the return of the spirit boat as much as possible, and at the same time quickly wrote to the head to confirm whether Ye Qiushui's life lamp was on.

The disciples of the Merciless Sword Sect were taken away a little soul and put it in the lamp when they started. If they encounter misfortune, the soul lamp will go out and bring the news to the teacher.

The best result now is that Ye Qiushui is still alive, but he just didn't come out in time, so that they can pick her up next time the Hidden Mountain Secret Realm opens.

But if Ye Qiushui also falls in the secret realm... the loss this time is simply immeasurable.

In addition, Lin Qing died suddenly.

Yan Lingyun's injuries were too serious, and the dantian was almost completely torn apart, and there was no hope of repairing it. However, upon inspection by Elder Han, it was discovered that Yan Lingyun's own sword had caused the fatal wound.

Elder Han was frightened and could only think of one possibility, that is, Yan Lingyun encountered an unbeatable enemy and was forced to self-destruct his Dantian and die together. But he was lucky enough not to die. His will to live was terrifyingly strong, and he finally crawled out of the secret realm.

But even so, he is not far from death.

The meridians in the young man's body were broken, and his internal organs could not be seen at all. It was all because of Elder Han that he was hanging on for dear life.

Going on like this is not an option, the two had no choice but to seek help from Lin Qing, but a formation was set up in Lin Qing's room. After several times of calling and failing to respond, they realized something was wrong and forced their way in, only to find that Lin Qing had already sat down!

The body sitting on the futon was rotten and stained, and it could no longer be dead.

The two of them were not idiots. They immediately felt that the matter was serious. Considering Yan Lingyun's injury, they had vague suspicions. So he blocked the news immediately and called Lu Shuo.