Chapter 103 Bright Moon

With a nest and an egg, Mo Yang began the life of hatching eggs.

If he wanted to hatch quickly, he had to carry the eggs all the time, so Mo Yang didn't get out of bed at all, and sat cross-legged on the quilt to meditate.

He put the egg between his legs, lest it catch cold, and covered it with a small quilt.

Yan Lingyun predicted that its hatching day would be in these few days, but after three days in a row, it showed no sign of breaking its shell.

Yan Lingyun touched the egg, scanned it with divine sense for a week, and said, "It's a good thing."

The nutrition that the half fairy beast gets in the egg will directly affect the subsequent development. This Canghai Yueming Jiao was blocked by the Temple of Storms for an unknown number of years. Although it was revived due to the stimulation of popularity, the energy accumulated in the egg has already been exhausted.

The spiritual power injected by the various ancestors before made it taste the sweetness. At this time, it deliberately suppressed the time of breaking the shell, and also wanted to eat more.

"The predestined relationship has arrived, and it can't be suppressed for long, but it's just another ten and a half months."

Mo Yang nodded, hugging the egg: "So that's how it is."

Things happened as Yan Lingyun expected, after raising for a week, the body shape of the little dragon inside became more and more obvious and clear, and sometimes it would swim in it, spreading its four claws.

And every time the egg shakes slightly, Mo Yang knows that it is hungry again.

Spiritual power is not enough for it to eat, and what it likes most is Mo Yang's blood essence.

Mo Chi cut his finger, of course it hurt - and after applying it on the eggshell, the blood droplets disappeared immediately, leaving only the egg shaking, giving him the illusion of feeding carps.

"..." No matter how much fish food is sprinkled, there is always not enough to eat.

Cultivators can't let out blood indiscriminately, especially the essence blood, which contains much more aura than ordinary blood, and it also contains vitality and soul power in it. After feeding Mo Yang too much, his face turned pale, and when Yan Lingyun hugged him, he was a little weak.

"Cold." Mo Yang put his arms around his neck, rubbing against his neck, "I'm cold."

Consumption of blood, you need tonic.

After laying down layers of killing formations in the cave, Yan Lingyun went out to hunt.

To replenish blood, the flesh and blood of high-level monsters are far more effective than elixirs and have fewer impurities. There are countless places of inheritance in the shrine, and the treasures are basically accompanied by monsters. He picked some that were Yang, had strong blood, and tasted good. After processing them, he carried them back to the cave.

The stone cave is neither big nor small. The stone bed and cabinet chairs are all leaning against the side, in a round shape, leaving a place in the middle.

Yan Lingyun dug out a fire pit and lit a fire to roast meat and make soup for him.

It is not difficult for monks to cook. When their spiritual power becomes fire, they can ignite the stone pot at will without smoke. Mo Chi was lying on the bed, watching Yan Lingyun mastering barbecue. After a while, Yan Lingyun would also look up at him.

Taciturn and steady.

He has traveled across five continents, tasted countless fine wines and delicious food, and also has numerous miscellaneous skills. Casual cultivators are traveling around the world, and they always have to plan for their livelihood, including clothing, food, housing, and transportation. No matter how simple it is, they still have to worry about everything.