Chapter 149 Xuyuan

"Asumele" means continuous green grass in the demon language.

His prototype is a wolf, but he is named grass and lives in the most desolate and barren area south of the Demon Realm.

He has no parents, only his clansmen. The rabbit clan picked him up and raised him in a rabbit nest dug out with hard work. They fed him grass to grow up bite by bite, and taught him to hide and dig holes to avoid natural enemies.

They thought he was a rabbit too.

Until Asumele gradually grew up, and the rabbit nest could no longer accommodate him.

Before he learned how to hunt at the age of ten, Asumole never ate a bite of meat; after he learned how to hunt, he gradually brought back precious meat, shared it with the rabbit clan, and exchanged salt with traveling merchants, saving food to survive poverty and terror In the winter, wolves came, but he fought them off one by one.

He even learned to plant grass seeds, gradually transforming this barren land.

Asumele became the patron saint of the rabbit clan.

The rabbit tribe rarely speaks, and can only cuddle up next to him and lick the tip of his nose. On the hillside in spring, they sat together playing the flute and watching the traveling merchants passing by below.

"What's going on in Yanbei?" Asumele sighed at that time, his young eyes full of yearning.

But he felt that he was rich enough, and before he grew old, he would live here with the rabbit tribe forever, spending spring and winter after spring and winter.

But the grassland has never been a place of warmth, and there are very few ordinary monsters who can live to the end of their lives. The fighting and fighting here are endless. Since they were expelled here by the Yanbei family, they have no right to live a decent life.

There are storms here in spring, droughts in summer, frosts in autumn, and ice storms in winter. After the cold winter, only half of the ordinary monsters can survive for more than a year. The pastures of Asumele are gradually becoming more abundant, and they are gradually being overtaken by other tribes.

No matter how vicious he is, how can he be against the demon cultivator.

He is also only one person.

On the eve of winter, Asumele lost and almost all were killed.

The Rabbit Clan and him were expelled from the territory. Someone came and took away all the hard-earned food they had stored, killed half of their clansmen, skinned and boned them in front of Asumele, and ate and drank around the campfire.

On the grassland, weak ethnic groups have no right to survive.

"Stop talking nonsense, I tell you to go away!"

There was chaos in Taodu that day, and the tea shop was broken into. Many monsters were tied up and pushed onto carts, and transported to the abyss by goshawks.

The sky was densely packed with transportation teams, Asumele was crushed at the bottom, and the rabbit clan was beside him, some were trembling, some were licking his face, their eyes were calm.

"Asumele, we are going to die." Anianyi said.

It has a pair of beautiful rabbit ears, and is always called twin tails by one person. When she transforms into a human form, she also likes to wear two long braids.

The last thing they saw was a gray sky, the air cold and frosty.

Soon, they were pushed and pushed into the narrow abyss.