Chapter 90

Everyone helped each other get out of the boat.

The sea water seemed to be suppressed by something, and gradually calmed down. Although the sea ghost opened its teeth and claws, it had to sink to the surface of the water and disappeared.

Seeing this, Wang Yuan breathed a sigh of relief and fell to the ground. He was so dizzy that he didn't get up at all, and just meditated and adjusted his breath to ease his discomfort.

Seeing this, the others all looked at Yan Lingyun and Wang Feng.

"Take a break."

There is no other danger on the island for the time being. After Gu Lan reactivated the array, the two teams sat down cross-legged and took the time to adjust their breath.

Mo Yang kept playing the piano, brushing blood and mana, and by the way, added the deer buff that was about to disappear, in order to restore everyone's state as soon as possible.

He thought for a while and said, "This island is probably not as simple as it looks, so let's take the little medicine first."

Past

Everyone at the previous banquet broke off a few pieces of pastries and kept them in their arms. Now take them out and take a bite to get the effect.

Essence, vitality, attack, and defense have all increased sharply, and the body is comfortable without any sequelae. After Wang Feng finished taking a bite, he wrapped the bag of pastries in his handkerchief with great care. He planned to put the bag of pastries in the storage ring when he went out. Not to mention keeping it fresh, it would also help if he went to any dangerous place in the future.

The members of the Xixiao team also buckled the Poyuan Pill in their sleeves, just in case.

After one stick of incense, everyone returned to their peak.

"Where should we go next?" Ye Qiushui looked around and took stock of the island.

The island is not big, with a radius of only a hundred feet. It is full of stones and not a blade of grass grows.

The waves hang high, but the center of the island is slightly sunken. Being in it, there is a sense of panic that will be swallowed.

Yan Lingyun took an island stone from the air and observed it carefully: "This kind of stone is the same as what we saw in the Gobi before."

It can isolate spiritual consciousness, and now it seems that it can also isolate sea water.

According to the map, Mo Yang pointed to the dry well in the center of the island: "There is the gap in the boundary wall."

Everyone didn't dare to be careless, they stood in formation, huddled together tightly, and walked half a stick of incense along the hundred steps, for fear that something would rush out suddenly.

But surprisingly, the island seems to be safe.

The journey to the dry well was uneventful. The dry well was very small, the kind commonly seen in farmers' houses. It was made of stones, old and worn, and only reached thigh high. There was even some moss growing on the edge of the well.

Because of a certain ghost movie, Mo Chao still has a shadow of this kind of well and dare not approach it easily.

Wang Feng was also very careful, he threw an illumination spell inside, and saw that there was no abnormal movement inside, so he cautiously looked down.

"It appears to be dry and there is nothing in it."

Wang Feng said, let everyone take a closer look.

The people present did not form a circle, but took turns in twos, and everyone observed it to make sure that Wang Feng did not make a mistake. When it was Mo Ai's turn, it put 996, but nothing was detected.