Chapter 14: Chicken (Part 1)

Mo Chao was randomly teleported to a hill in the secret realm.

He didn't know how big the hidden mountain secret realm was, but what he saw really shocked him. The low hills stretched into the distance, seemingly without end. They were covered with dwarf trees, which were only half a person tall, but filled with a moist and long-lasting fragrance.

Clouds and mist hung low on the hillside.

Mo Yang thought these trees were tea trees, because they were so fragrant and they looked alike. He looked left and right, and after confirming that there was no one around, he put down his backpack and sat on a rock to rest.

He also carried a miniature fan, which he bought in Tianyi City before, and now he fanned it to calm down the goosebumps from the scare just now.

That person looked really scary, Mo Chao thought. Fortunately, he didn't end up in the same place as him.

But where is he going now?

Mo Yang tried hard to think about it, and finally broke off a weed, and while breaking it into small pieces, he said silently: "Front, back, left, right, front, back, left..."

It's better to rely on metaphysics, Mo Yang didn't know each other, and finally Xiaocao told him to go forward. After he rested enough, he packed his backpack and walked forward carefully.

Over a hill is still a hill.

There is no sun or moon in the secret realm of Tibetan Mountain. The light seems to be evenly spread in every place. The clouds move very fast. Mo Chao was so hot after walking two hills.

It was much hotter in the secret realm than outside, and it was hot and humid, so Mo Yang had to take off two coats and stuff them into his backpack. Then he took out the small kettle and took a sip.

Although you don't need to eat anything after taking Bigu Dan, drinking water will make your body more comfortable.

At this time, Mo Chao saw the tea trees around him again. He licked his lips and broke off a few leaves, hoping to soak them in and taste them.

But before he could drink it, he heard the long-lost system tone of 996:

"Ding - detect...zila...weak spiritual energy..."

Mo Yang was taken aback, looking at the leaves in the kettle: "...This, this, this?" He broke off a few more leaves.

996's response did not disappoint him. The tea leaves in his hand quickly disappeared, and at the same time, there was a sound of successful charging.

The system interface of 996 was also opened for the first time.

Floating in front of Mo Yang is the familiar game operation panel, including eight sections of general, mount, home, pet, life, battle, friend, and backpack. Now the buttons of these sections are all gray, and only one in the center is flashing red. Big battery of light.

"Ding, ultra-low power mode, please replenish energy as soon as possible."

"Ding, ultra-low power mode, please replenish energy as soon as possible..."

It was the first time Mo Yang saw 996 so anxious, but he was gradually dumbfounded as he looked at the boundless tea forest.

So much... so much electricity!

But only things in Mo Yang's hands can be absorbed by 996. The roots of the tea tree were connected to the ground, so he had no choice but to squeeze the tea leaves and charge the 996 one by one.

The energy of a handful of tea leaves is comparable to that of a Huashi Pill, which is a very good income.

Mo Yang regretted not wearing gloves, his palm was scratched by a branch in a short while. But it was too slow to pick one piece at a time, so he had no choice but to hold back the pain.