Chapter 143 Passage

After getting the approximate coordinates of the ancestral land, the two of them didn't wait long and immediately teleported back to the tea shop.

It was dawn at that time, and the first time they landed, they were discovered by Xu Rao and others who were meditating. Yan Lingyun communicated with them through sound transmission, and they went out of the city to gather at noon today.

Mo Chao's consciousness also went down and saw the sleeping rabbit clan and Asumele, and asked Ye Qiushui: "Have you bought all the houses?"

Ye Qiushui said: "Don't worry, I have put the house deed and the entrusted letter in the storage jade. As long as he is not stupid, he will not make it public."

Mo Yang: "Yes."

He didn't say goodbye to Asumele and the Rabbit Clan, because they were still running business outside.

In addition to the deed of this small building, the letter stating that all this was entrusted to him, there is also nearly a ton of spiritual tea produced by Mo Yang's homeland, and a small amount of spiritual stones in the jade storage. Originally, he wanted to find a stable tea supply channel, but now it is impossible, but so much tea is enough for them to sell for a few years, and then they can make a profit and do something else.

For example, when it comes to selling rice, Mo Chao puts a lot of recipes in his room. The rabbits are very hardworking and can learn them. The little pastries they make are now popular throughout the street.

Although Mo Yang didn't know what would happen to Asumole as the protagonist, and if he interrupted his upgrade route, but with such a small shelter as shelter, life would be a little easier.

It's good to live an ordinary life with the tribe.

Looking at the rabbits huddled together, even their furs sleeping warmly, Mo Chao felt inexplicably relieved and waved his hand in the air.

In order to prevent being discovered, after one hour of transferring the CD, Mo Chao and Yan Lingyun went outside the city.

Ye Qiu Shui and others had already packed up their gifts. Since the Wind Chasing Horse and Bone Cart were produced by the system, they had to be taken away, otherwise it would be difficult to explain why they would disappear out of thin air. A few days ago, during the large-scale investigation in the city, Xixiao managed to get through, but he was also on the list of foreign suspects. In a few days, they may not be able to escape the second and third rounds of investigation, so it is just right for them to leave now.

As for Asumele, there is no conclusive evidence to prove that the "wolves" he associates with are spies. At best, he is somewhat suspicious. As long as the Sun King is not mad enough to slaughter his people, they can't even be counted as demon cultivators. , should not be embarrassing.

The tea shop has just opened, and it's still a long time before I get up.

Ye Qiushui didn't like the scene of crying goodbye, and didn't know how to explain it, so he simply didn't explain, restrained his breath, hung the storage jade at the door, and hurriedly left with the others.

Gu Lan also hung up a bag of mushroom pancakes she made. One rabbit particularly liked what she made, which gave her a sense of accomplishment.

There are a lot of people going out of the city these days, and they all set off in the early morning. The monsters guarding the gate are not surprised, and reminded that they can't come in again after going out for a short time, so they lazily let them go.

After only a hundred miles away, Ye Qiushui received another sound transmission, and Xi Xiao assembled smoothly, swallowed the reduction pill, and lifted the disguise.