Chapter 58 Puppy Love

Because of these messy thoughts, Mo Chao also had a messy dream when he went to bed at night.

He dreamed that his legs turned into fish tails, flopped on the shore, and ran aground.

The sun almost melted him, and just when he was about to die, Yan Lingyun appeared. The young man picked him up and carried him to the rocks on the shore. Half of Mo Chao's body lay on his lap, and half of his tail sank into the sea. He was nourished by the water and soon came to life.

His tail moved every time, and the young man kept watching.

His fingers were rough, with fine sword calluses on the palms, and he slowly stroked the top of his head, feeling warm from his body.

But such intimacy comes at a price. The young man said, "I saved you, how should you repay me?"

Mo Chao in the dream shook his head, not knowing.

He felt that the young man looked very upright and a good person. He did not covet his beauty, and he probably would not want to sell his tail as fish meat. Fish meat at the wet market cost two yuan and a pound, which was very cheap. He liked to eat it the most. .

But the young man hugged him even tighter, kissed his lips and neck, and told him another way to repay.

"Give yourself to me."

The next dream became more charming and hazy.

He seemed to have a fish tail, lightly tapped on the edge of the reef, and the whole fish was held tightly. It seemed that there was no fish tail at all, but his legs were attached to the stones warmed by the sun, his body was stretched, and his hands were holding Yan Lingyun's head.

The young man was panting and calling his name.

"Don't worry."

"Don't worry."

"Don't worry..."

He rolled with him in the love flowers, lay on his spread robe, and had a good time with him. Yan Lingyun is twenty-eight years old. He is not an impetuous and impulsive age, but a fully grown man. In the mortal world, he might already have a wife and concubines. Mo Xiaoyu was eaten very hard by him and was very scared.

The young man hugged him, heavy and gentle.

He saw the moonlight in the inn, falling through the screen window and falling on his face. It was quiet and light, like fog, making him slightly dazed and half-closed his eyes, feeling the warmth that was pouring in from him quietly. .

He held him tighter.

Tick ​​tock, it's raining by the sea.

"Mo Chao, I love you."

Mo Chao listened to the sound of rain all night in his dream, and when he woke up again at Maoshi the next day, he was dazed and hadn't reacted yet.

Until the broom hit his arm mercilessly, Mo Chi woke up from the pain and got out of bed to wash up.

At the beginning of this month, it was his turn to attend classes at the Kunlun Immortal Sect, and Mo Chao wore the uniform of the Immortal Sect's disciples.

Summer has passed, and the disciple uniforms are a clear and light green. The style is close-fitting and simple. There is no belt, just a belt tied around the waist. The collar is cross-collared. The sleeves are neither wide nor narrow, which is very suitable for activities.

Putting on his disciple's uniform, Mo Yang looked like a tall and tough sapling, which made people love him just by looking at it.

As usual, he went to practice sword practice first.