Chapter 114 Small World

At dawn, the first ray of sunlight shines on the top of Xiaohongfeng.

Today is the day of the competition, and all the other disciples meditated to restore their best condition, but the two people in the wooden house took a peaceful sleep to recharge their batteries.

With a cultivation level of Jindan, he could meditate all night, but Mo Yang was still used to sleeping. He hid in Yan Lingyun's arms, leaning against his shoulders and neck, sleeping so that his whole body was warm.

He likes to be held by Yan Lingyun to sleep.

The water in the deep pool was floating, and when a light blue light came out of the window, Yan Lingyun woke up. There was a hint of gold in his eyes, and the hands around Mo Yang's waist were tightened, and he was pulled up a little, and his palms gently stroked his head, which naturally woke him up slowly.

Mo Chao buried half of his face under the quilt, and opened his eyes in confusion, pestering him.

It was a rare moment of intimacy at dawn, and in the next few months, the world was watching, and they could only hold hands.

Yan Lingyun kissed him again.

Mo Chao got used to his lips, tongue and breath, and they kissed him slowly. The side of her face was pressed against the pillow, but her lips were pressed against him, being held completely.

After a long time, Mo Chao finally woke up completely. There was a little sunshine in his beautiful eyes, and there were two Yan Lingyuns emanating from them.

"It's time to get up." Yan Lingyun said.

"Um."

The wooden house was still very dark, so Yan Lingyun lit a few candles, illuminating a small area, and brought the two people's clothes on the screen. Before the start of the third season, Bitong Academy issued another robe, which was also dark green in color and had a higher defense level.

Mo Yang sat down and put on his clothes, carefully tying the thin belt around his waist, while Yan Lingyun stood and put on his outer robe casually, and was soon dressed neatly.

He is a sword cultivator, with black boots and narrow sleeves, tall and strong, Mo Yang has not changed his sleeve robe, the sleeves are so long that only half of his fingers can be exposed, so that he can make tricks without being seen through, and he also wears flat light gray cloth shoes.

His small cloth shoes were next to Yan Lingyun's black boots before, but now the young man squatted down slightly, holding his calf, and helped him put the cloth shoes on.

Mo Chao was embarrassed before, but when Yan Lingyun squatted down and the two of them looked at each other, his cheeks gradually turned red.

"Let's go."

"Um."

Yan Lingyun held his hand and the two of them left the cabin. They are all monks, and their bodies are clean and dust-free. There is no need to brush their teeth and wash their faces. At most, they can use the dust-clearing technique and their bodies will be completely clean.

Yan Lingyun summoned the Baopu sword, and Mo Yang stood in front of him, sharing the same sword with him, and one side of the waist was slightly held to protect him from standing still.

Feijian's speed was extremely fast, and in a blink of an eye they reached the halfway up the mountain, and after reconciling with Ye Qiushui, Xu Rao, Qin Kai, and Gu Lan, they quickly flew to the cliff on the coast of Feilai Sea, where the Academy agreed with them.

Because the competition venue is in the Elder's Mustard Seed World, it is really good news that you don't have to run too far this time.

The red sun rises from the sea, the waves are rough, and the mountains are dark, only the red is eye-catching, and the sycamore forest is swaying in pieces, making the little Jiao on Mo Yang's shoulder look straight at his eyes.