Chapter 133 Grassland

After swallowing the demon-transforming pill, the inner vision will directly determine the final transformation effect.

Mo Yang became quite successful, but because of a little errand in the middle, some small details were still not perfect.

His tail now grew out of his tailbone and was a big, fluffy, brown mass, like a squirrel's, dragging on the ground. The original ears disappeared and turned into furry ears that moved on the top of the head, closing slightly and drooping in the cold wind.

Apart from his body, his face has also changed, turning into an ordinary boy's face, with slightly green pupils, very characteristic of a monster race. Going out with such an appearance, maybe even my own mother wouldn't recognize it.

But the few people on the opposite side had a big problem. Qin Kai used too much force, and his whole head turned into a wolf's head. His eyes were full of energy, and he looked at Mo Yang: "How have I changed?"

Mo Yang: "..."

Contrary to him, Ye Qiushui used too little force and only had a layer of hair growing on his skin, which looked like an exploding dandelion. She touched herself: "It seems that my ears haven't come out yet, why are they still losing hair?"

Mo Yang: "..."

Gu Lan turned into a skinny little wolf demon, nestled in a cave, holding his medicine cauldron.

Xu Rao is better, in normal wolf form, but the one with the most demonic aura among them is undoubtedly Yan Lingyun.

When Mo Chao looked at it for the first time, he felt very strange. His heart skipped a beat and he became inexplicably nervous.

Sitting in the shadow of the cave was an ordinary strong man of the wolf clan. He sat cross-legged casually, but his body was like a hill, with compelling power and heat, which made Mo Chao smell of wolf all over his body. He was caught in his arms. inside.

There was an ordinary face in front of him, as hard as a knife or an axe, with bottomless iron-gray eyes. There was a knife mark under his eyes, with a desolate and bloody aura.

Mo Chao was kissed on the lips and resisted slightly because he was not familiar with Yan Lingyun's current appearance.

"how?"

"Very similar...very similar." Mo Chaoxin said that he did not expect the protagonist to be a face-shaming boss. This is exactly the same as the few wolf monsters that the monster clan chased and killed them before.

Yan Lingyun smiled faintly. His iron-gray hair was tied up in a mess, and his silver-gray wolf tail was placed on his shoulders. He held Mo Chao in his arms and wrapped his arms around his waist, letting him gradually adapt.

Ye Qiushui, who was the least successful in transformation, could only swallow the recovery pill and try again, and finally turned into a majestic wolf girl.

Qin Kai: "Let me do this, there are quite a few monsters who have transformed into half."

Everyone agreed. Gu Lan looked at his wolf head and couldn't help but stare at his wolf fangs.

"..." Qin Kai touched her face, "I will wash up every day."

Everyone took off the expensive mink clothes and put on ordinary animal skin clothes. The fluff turned into gray rabbit fur and gray fox fur, which was much less effective in keeping warm, but there was very little wind when they walked out of the border. I can also be patient.

Before coming here, the Xu family made many plans to disguise their identities. If they pretended to be merchants, they should be extravagant; The hundred clans of the Yaozu, this hundred is not a hundred, but a general term, it may be hundreds, it may be thousands, in short, the territory of the wild north is vast, how many ethnic groups there are, even the Yaozu themselves do not know.