Chapter 21 Beach

Mo Chao wanted to know what happened in this city, but he didn't want to experience it again.

Moreover, this picture seems to be made of several layers of mosaic, one part is clear and the other is blurry, intertwined together, which makes people feel sick.

There were no ghosts around to notice the two living beings. They were both trapped in the demonic barrier of fate, and their originally pretty appearance became bloody and mutilated layer by layer.

The face gradually grew, but it was all distorted and frightened, and it was extremely scary, and there was a constant roar in the throat.

Mo Chao couldn't understand, but he heard Yan Lingyun repeat it in a low voice.

Mo Chao looked over in shock.

Yan Lingyun said: "Write it down first, and then find a way to crack it later."

The origin of the history of the realm of comprehension has long been irretrievable. From the prehistoric to the ancient times, and from the ancient times to the present, countless tribes and species have been shattered, and this small city is nothing more than a grain of sand among them. However, Yan Lingyun has never been afraid of knowing too much, and is willing to explore more of anything that arouses his interest.

But now it's more important to get out of here.

The ghosts seemed to be heading in the same direction with purpose, and the two of them blended in, riding a small boat that was neither high nor low, neither fast nor slow.

But on the way, Mo Chao heard a faint hum, which was a bit familiar.

He looked down and saw the little girl ghost.

She was too weak. She was knocked down by other Yin spirits and was trampled to the ground unable to get up. Her voice gradually turned into a cry.

Mo Yang lay on the edge and looked at her, then at Yan Lingyun.

Yan Lingyun didn't say anything, but the boat lowered, and Mo Yang stretched out his hand to drive away the other ghosts, and pulled the little girl ghost up, giving her a ride.

Yin Ling was very light, so Mo Chao easily picked her up and sat on his arms without any effort.

The little girl ghost is holding the trampled flower basket, her face has no facial features, but somehow people can feel her dependence. The two big braids were fluffy, hanging in front of her body, and she obediently stopped crying.

So the boat continued to move forward.

Mo Chao looked at the blurry scene around him: "Is this an illusion?"

"It's not so much an illusion as it is a memory." Yan Lingyun explained, "The people in the whole city died in vain, and their resentment was soaring. In addition, they were deliberately cursed and made into formations, so they could not be freed for thousands of years. After a while, Then the scenes of life and death will be repeated."

"Are they all fake?"

"It's both false and true."

Yan Lingyun rose slightly, and Mo Yang saw the end of the crowd, which seemed to be a forest. It is a wonder to see a forest appearing in the desert, not to mention how vast this forest can be as far as the eye can see.

A few white pillars soaring to the sky stood at the gate of the forest, and between the pillars there was a light blue halo condensed into a net.

That is enchantment.

Mo Chi later realized that these ghosts were retracing their path in life and seeking refuge.

But since there was a place to take refuge, how could they all die in the city in the end?