Chapter 119 Reversal

Dongfang Heng and Zhuang Yun did send more people to guard the stronghold, and no one else was allowed to enter before the battle. At the same time, they were also alert to each other to make arrangements in advance.

But who would have thought that there was already someone inside.

And it’s not one person, but a group of people——

Thousands, tens of thousands!

The crowd was crowded, and these people flew out of the defensive formation of the stronghold one after another. With the spiritual sense of Dongfang Heng and Zhuang Yun, they quickly cleared up the number of people, making sure that this is not a bluff, but that there are real people!

Among them are the Jiji group, the Vientiane group, and the Tianxuan group. What they have in common is that most of them have lost their tokens, and their cultivation is below the level of God Transformation. Looking at them calmly at this time, there is a hint of fire in their eyes anger. The leaders were from the Xu family and the Zixiao Xianzong. Needless to say, the Xu family, and the Zixiao Xianzong... Zhuang Yun originally thought that they were willing to be stragglers, but he didn't expect to wait for him here.

It is conceivable that after this group of people were deliberately rescued, they have been hiding in the stronghold in the central mountain range. The large formation also has the effect of concealment, so no one exists so far. When he and Dongfang Heng were fighting in full swing, this mighty team, relying on the secret roads extending in all directions, shuttled under the entire mustard world.

They often go hunting in inaccessible places in the hinterland. Even if they don’t have a token, it means that there is no guarantee of survival and they can no longer accumulate points, but they are willing to bring their prey back to the secret passage and share it with their companions who have tokens.

And offer.

The object of their offering was none other than Xixiao.

The six Xixiao people stood in front of everyone, calm and calm, with calm faces. But the atmosphere in mid-air is like a frenzy suppressed under the surface of the sea, ready to erupt anytime and anywhere.

Mo Yang hugged the piano, played it a few times, and tilted his head to look at Dongfang Heng.

The first group of people were all rescued by him with a map and his teammates. When the 996 detection function was maximized, he discovered a secret passage hidden tens of meters underground, followed the vines, found the central stronghold, and resettled these people. it's here.

Originally, he didn't have that many thoughts, but as Dongfang Heng and Zhuang Yun's subordinates killed more and more people, and became more and more unscrupulous, there were a lot of disciples left behind, which shocked him.

The reason why these people want to follow them is simple. One is because of the grace of life, and the other is that I want to stay here until the secret realm is opened and continue to save my life.

But Dongfang Heng and Zhuang Yun also found a stronghold, and when their people moved in, these disciples would be driven away.

"It's too deceiving! The last road will be cut off by me. In this case, I might as well rise up and resist, and send them all out when they are both defeated!"

The last layer of window paper was pierced, and everyone readily accepted the proposal. Although they didn't get any points, if they could get their opponents out of the game, everyone would be even.

So what if they were in the same group? Who could not hate these people for taking away their tokens and throwing them into the jungle?

For this idea, all the disciples didn't fall asleep for several days, and all the hunting stopped, for fear that Dongfang Heng and Zhuang Yun would find out their flaws.