Chapter 40 The boat capsizes

The chopsticks held by Yan Lingyun fell to the ground and pointed in one direction.

Mo Chao: "Go quickly, go quickly!"

Ye Qiushui was skeptical, but now there was no definite direction to go, so he simply treated the dead horse as a living horse doctor, and steered the spirit boat away.

Seeing Mo Yang's affirmative expression, she also had some expectations in her heart.

But the further we go, the worse it gets.

Along this road, after more than an hour, not only did they not find it, but the waves became bigger and bigger, already exceeding the 50-meter level. At the same time, the black mist associated with the boundary wall has become less and less, and it is sparsely connected in a row, which is no longer the continuous and dense situation before.

This proves that they are actually heading out.

"Mo Chao, do you still want to go forward?" Ye Qiushui could no longer hold on. She steered with her left hand and kept holding the spirit stones in her right hand to absorb them, but she still couldn't keep up with the speed of consumption.

Waste spiritual stones were piled all over the ground, showing the hardship.

Mo Chao: "Let's go!"

Ye Qiushui gritted his teeth and did as he asked.

The endless waves were shot from high altitude and turned into heavy rain and strong winds. It was very difficult for the spirit ship to move forward, and it could only move forward ten meters at a time.

The route of the four major factions was indeed the safest and fastest. After they deviated, the cruelty of this sea area was immediately revealed a hundred times.

At this moment, 996 suddenly said: "Didi, detected that there are creatures approaching under the sea—"

"Didi, we detected a creature approaching under the sea——"

Mo Yang was right next to the deck, subconsciously lowered his head, and looked towards the water.

He didn't see anything at first, but after staring for a long time, the picture in his eyes suddenly changed. He saw the outline of a layer darker than the black water, slowly rising.

so big!

Mo Yang: "Run! Something is coming up from below!"

Ye Qiushui heard this and tried his best to control the spirit boat to rush out. But the speed of the spirit boat was still too slow, and it could not run more than ten meters. Suddenly, something broke out of the water in the distance and exploded, setting off a huge wave of hundreds of feet.

It was a huge fish tail, with red scales that shone like fire, and were densely packed in layers. When the tail swung up and stood, it stood like a tall tower in the dark sea, and the redness became even more terrifying.

And above the fish tail, there is a huge eye!

Such characteristics can only make one think of one possibility. Ye Qiushui murmured: "It's scales..."

Changlin is a legendary monster, it was only drawn in "General Knowledge of Cultivation of Truth", with only a few strokes of introduction, no one in the lower realm has ever seen it.

The overlord of the water must have a place with long scales. It lives in the evil sea all year round. It is cruel and cannibalistic, especially monks. And they were born as fifth-level monsters, equivalent to the monk's Nascent Soul. They were trapped in the lower realm and could not break through, but for them, it was already a disaster.