Chapter 91

The golden light split through the black mist like thunder, and the sound of the bell reverberated throughout Jue Tianhai. The situation underground reversed instantly. Yan Lingyun opened his palm, his blood was burning, his eyes were already golden, and the ancient aura emerged from his body, killing decisively and frighteningly.

The sword intent of the mountains and seas rioted, breaking open the space and tearing the cracks in the boundary wall twice as big, completely revealing the old ghost's figure. Yan Lingyun urged the Zanglin Bell to strike the ghost phase, and this time, half of it was destroyed!

"Dong——"

The echoes were devastating, sweeping the Yin Qi from the sky and the sea, and sending everyone fighting on the well several hundred feet away. Fortunately, Xu Rao released Shanhe Zhongdingli's original position, and Ye Qiushui was protected by him and released Chang Ling to pull everyone back.

But activating the immortal weapon is no small matter. Although Yan Lingyun has taken Po Yuan Dan and his cultivation has been briefly promoted to the late Yuanying stage, this vast immortal weapon is still of no avail.

What's more, Zang Lin Zhong is not like Qian Kun Chess. There is a saying that half of it is driven, either it does not move at all, or it moves like Mount Tai.

Mo Chu floated behind Yan Lingyun and fed him all his skills, but the blue bar was cleared instantly and the health bar was about to bottom out - because he was burning blood essence.

Yan Lingyun and the old ghost in the integration stage were simply competing for who could last longer.

"How dare you!" The old ghost howled miserably. It was forced to the corner, and the yin energy in its body was reduced to the size of a fist. "Kill me today, and I will teach you to regret living in this world in the future!"

Yan Lingyun's eyes sharpened, and without saying a word, he only urged the Zang Lin bell, and struck it for the second time——

Immortal Yuan, the most powerful force in the Three Pure Worlds, is only stored in semi-immortal weapons except for the ability of Immortal Lord Wang Chan to use it freely.

There is an essential difference between immortal essence and spiritual energy. There are almost no native things in the world of cultivation that can compete. The status of the Immortal Sect is stable and will remain unchanged forever, just because they have semi-immortal weapons in their hands.

When Yan Lingyun opened the inheritance space, in addition to a letter, there were four magic weapons.

Baopu sword, silent warning, Zanglin bell, Shennong tripod.

In other words, he once thought it was a magic weapon, until he saw the Star Picking Record (a fragmentary volume) in the Zixiao Immortal Sect's Star Pavilion, which recorded several semi-immortal weapons that had existed in the prehistoric times, and the two "magic weapons" in his inheritance. , impressively inside.

Zanglin Bell and Shennong Ding.

One is the treasure of the Xu family, and the other is the sacred object of the Gu clan.

No wonder his Nascent Soul was completely unable to activate it before.

For the other two, he could only confirm that the silent ring was only a magic weapon.

With the second knock, the old ghost in the integration stage was wiped out. Yan Lingyun also reached her limit, and her meridians were damaged and she fell from the air. Mo Chao quickly flew up and hugged him, landed on the ground, played the piano to restore his blood and blue, and fed the young man the life-saving earth-level elixir to nourish his almost exhausted body.