Chapter 27 Ups and downs

Yan Lingyun's decision to break through the secret realm was not rash.

One of his purposes for coming to the hidden mountain secret realm was to find an opportunity to break through the golden core.

When he was visualizing the skeleton of the fierce beast, he already had a hunch that he was about to break through, but now he broke out completely and couldn't suppress it.

It's just that the opportunity for a breakthrough is not any of the ones he had imagined before.

The sword intent soared to the sky, and Yan Lingyun's consciousness spread to the limit, encompassing the entire forest. He searched for an unknown amount of time, but in the end he could not find any trace.

For the first time since he started practicing, he felt complicated and unspeakable.

Thinking back on Mo Yang's every move before he disappeared, Yan Lingyun was not an idiot, so he naturally guessed that Mo Yang was not being held hostage, but he thought of a way to separate from him.

There is a secret about him.

And don't believe him.

The young man held a sword flower, put the sword back into its sheath, and when he opened his eyes again, his eyes had regained their composure.

so what? No monk would show all his cards, even Taoist companions would be suspicious. What's more, he and Mo Yang are not Taoist couples, and it's useless to try.

There are thousands of things in the world, and none of them can be achieved overnight.

Why bother looking for trouble.

Yan Lingyun pulled out the mouth of the gourd, took a sip of the wine, and stopped thinking about the incident, but stepped on the treetops and rushed to find a suitable place for retreat.

There were quite a few monks who retreated along the way, and some of them didn't arrange the hidden array, and their aura leaked out.

Yan Lingyun stopped in a valley, and carved out a cave on the cliff, facing the vast valley. If anyone wanted to climb up, he would know immediately.

After setting up the formation, he sat cross-legged and sat in.

Practicing qi in the dantian to open up the sea of ​​qi is to build a foundation; building a foundation to gather spiritual energy to form true essence is Huayuan; Huayuan compresses true essence into a spirit pill, which is Jindan.

Yan Lingyun has practiced diligently since he was a child, swinging his sword 30,000 times a day. Not only is he extremely talented, but he is also determined in his Taoism. He has opened up to the realm of Dzogchen while practicing Qi, so his elixir-building process went very smoothly.

The sun and the moon moved, and soon came the last moment, the prototype of the golden elixir had been formed, and it only needed to be polished to perfection.

It is said that no matter how hard you work, no matter how hard you work, you will gain something.

But there is also a way that if there is an unexpected situation in the sky, if you are about to entrust a person with a big responsibility, you must first suffer from your will, your muscles and bones, your body will be exhausted, and your behavior will be disturbed.

Yan Lingyun suddenly opened his eyes, and instantly crossed the blade of the sword in front of him, blocking the blow that went straight to his heart. The visitor was amazed at his decisiveness and sensitivity, but the next moment, the wind of the palm struck again, and the two of them performed more than a dozen moves in an instant in silence.