Chapter 49 Fireflies

Lu Shuo thought there might be something wrong with his eyes.

He actually saw Yan Lingyun, who was supposed to be struggling to survive in the lower realm, and ended hastily—and now Yan Lingyun not only came to the upper realm, but also jumped to the Great Perfection of the Golden Core Stage.

Even if the person next to him was wearing half a mask, Lu Shuo could still recognize it as Mo Yang. After Yan Lingyun left his teacher, Lu Shuo wanted to catch Mo Yang to the inner sect, but he ran away. No wonder he couldn't find him everywhere, so he followed him to the upper realm!

How did they cross the chasm? Were they also on the dragon boat at that time?

Numerous guesses ran through Lu Shuo's mind, and finally he thought of the reason why Yan Lingyun appeared here, and his face turned ugly.

He also came to Zixiao Immortal Sect.

The two sides were standing on both sides of the street, Mo Yang was wearing a spirit beast mask, and was suddenly half-embraced by Yan Lingyun, and left towards the other side.

"Don't worry about it," Yan Lingyun said.

Mo Chao nodded obediently, Ren Qingwen wrapped his arms around him, and continued to eat his skewers without looking back.

But Lu Shuo suddenly felt a strong pressure on him, making him unable to move. His whole body was dripping with sweat, and no matter how much Zhuxiao called, he couldn't get away. Huayuan was as insignificant as an ant facing Jindan, and Yan Lingyun could easily kill him.

It wasn't until the two walked away that he staggered a few steps and was supported by Zhu Xiao.

With a dark face, Lu Shuo shook off Zhu Xiao's hand and returned to the inn alone in anger. Zhu Xiao's face turned pale and he reacted for a while before hurriedly catching up.

He was afraid that Lu Shuo would abandon him. Otherwise, how could he survive in the upper world with the spiritual stones he had obtained over the years?

Thinking of this, Zhu Xiao resented Mo Yang again. If it wasn't for him, the relationship between Lu Shuo and Yan Lingyun wouldn't have been so tense, and they could have a better life in Zixiao Xianzong with Yan Lingyun. He even begged, if Yan Lingyun won the top spot, he could also be sent in as a disciple.

Then he would no longer have to be Lu Shuo's cauldron.

There was a lot of noise over there, but Mo Yang was happier and happier as he walked around.

The two of them wandered around until late at night, when most of the crowd had dispersed, Mo Yang found a tall small attic, so he took the stairs and climbed to the top.

There was no one in the small attic.

It's a little cold here, and the lights below seem to be floating in the water, dim and soft. The sky was dark when there were no fireworks, and only a little blue light from the crescent moon and the drifting clouds around it could be vaguely seen.

The red lanterns at the corners of the eaves swayed and were blown high by the wind.

In this coldness, Yan Lingyun's hands were dry and warm, clasping Mo Yang's five fingers, peaceful and stable.

The tenderness in his eyes was real, as pale as moonlight, but fell quietly on Mo Chao.

After playing so late, it was because Mo Yang didn't want to go back.

Tomorrow is the game, so it stands to reason that they should go back early to rest and recharge their batteries. But Mo Chi was very clingy, so Yan Lingyun indulged him.