Chapter 71

No matter what happened outside, three days later, the grand ceremony opened.

When the first ray of purple sun rises from the east, the phantom of the phoenix flies from the sea, passes by the shore, and circles over Bitong Academy. Its body is very large, but its movements are light and ethereal. Its sound is like broken jade from Kunshan, and it sheds thousands of rays of light.

The old man rode up on the phoenix, shook his whisk, and his voice resounded throughout the sect:

"Five Continents Grand Meeting - open!"

Boom——

The bells of Zhongzhou rang in unison, like the eternal long tones, and the saints murmured with majestic momentum.

Even mortals now know that the Five Continents Festival has begun, and they are crowding at the edge of the water town to watch the speeding cars passing by along the river in the sky, and to grab the lucky bags dropped by the immortals.

"Mine, it's mine!"

"Mom, I found the elixir. Your illness can be cured!"

"I picked up the Lingzhu! It's gone!"

The blessing bags given by monks in Central Continent usually contain pills that can prolong life and cure all diseases. They cannot even be called elixirs, but they are very good for mortals, and they will not explode and die if they are eaten. In addition, there are amulets to protect against evil spirits, mengjiao stones to improve water and soil, jade jewelry to maintain the body, etc., but the most popular ones are spiritual beads.

Although monks in the upper realm look down on Lingzhu, in the mortal world of the Upper Realm, one Lingzhu can also be worth ten gold.

The grand gathering of five continents, immortals and mortals will join together.

Flying to the depths of the sea, the Qiong Xingzhu floated out of the sea. From a distance, it looked like stars gathering and rising to the clouds, transforming into a group of buildings in the clouds. The whole body of this building can see the sky through the sky, with the central hall as the head, it is dazzling and brilliant.

There are fourteen first- and second-level immortal sects in the upper realm, more than 6,000 ancient sects of the third to fifth levels, and countless sects of the sixth to ninth levels. Although these forces have come to Bitong Academy, not all of them are qualified to be on the Qiongxing Palace submission list. Those who can be on the list are at least fourth-grade sects, and each sect will only bring elite disciples participating in the competition to appear.

So most of the elders are now throwing jade slips in Bitong Academy, while the disciples are crowding around the mirror wall to watch the scene in the hall.

Some people even used the shadow stone to record the mirror wall twice and collect the pictures. When the time comes to sell it to Wuzhou, if the content is super popular, he can use it as a magic weapon.

Sishi, the ancestors entered the palace.

The elder of the cultivation world didn't have the habit of being talkative. He just sat upright with his sleeves folded and exchanged a few words. The dean of Bitong Academy raised his hand to signal the start.

As the host, the dean of the academy sat at the front of the center, and the seats in the hall were filled with ancestors sent by various forces.

Especially for the Rogue Cultivator Alliance, the leader and the ten elders were all sitting in the air with smiles and no one was absent. The leader of the alliance was talking to the master of the Tianji Pavilion, and they seemed to be having a great conversation.