Chapter 64 Golden Elixir (Part 2)

The Kunlun Immortal Sect has specially prepared the Xuefeng Stone Cave for its disciples to break through. It has plenty of spiritual energy and does not have any precious spiritual herbs or beasts to avoid being affected by the thunder tribulation.

Mo Yang went there, bought enough spirit stones, retreated in the cave, and began to break through the golden core.

In these years, he has been practicing the grade-free technique passed down to him by the Immortal Master, "The Art of Ten Thousand Transformations".

There are many non-grade skills in the world of cultivation, some are because they are not popular, and some are because their value is inestimable and have no grade significance.

"Wan Hua Jue" is the latter, which was created by the immortal for himself back then, and it is the most suitable practice method for the five spiritual roots. Mo Yang has only reached the third level, and he is already familiar with the introduction of spiritual power, and can control it at will; at the upper level, he can even melt into the water, coexist with the five elements, and act on behalf of the rules.

The exercises can even feed back the spiritual roots, and the five spiritual roots in Mo Yang's sea of ​​knowledge have been nourished to become stronger and more radiant.

It is like a root, continuously building a solid foundation for Mo Chao, while the spells of Yunzhong Pavilion are branches and leaves, the roots and leaves complement each other and achieve each other.

Yan Lingyun built the foundation on the 14th day, spent 20 Huayuan, and completed the Great Perfection in the later stage of the 29th Golden Elixir, which took fifteen years.

Mo Chao has no foundation in cultivation. He only established the foundation at the age of eighteen, but it only took him eighteen years to enter the Golden Core. This is already quite remarkable.

In recent years, he has often retreated in Yingyue Linghu to accumulate the aura in his body, but he doesn't really feel the passage of time. Fei Fei was paralyzed for a while, and once the stone gate was closed and opened, dozens of years had passed.

But this time, he suddenly had a clear perception.

Mo Chao took out the Earthly Yin Flower, and his pupils were illuminated by the brilliance. The Earthly Yin Flower was slowly absorbed in his hand, and the room was filled with a light blue halo, like a dream.

Eighteen years, he has been in Xizhou for eighteen years.

As the Yin Qi entered his body, Mo Chao mobilized all his spiritual power to swallow it up, sat cross-legged and meditated, and closed his eyes.

The so-called Qi training is to open up the spiritual veins from Tianling Point to Dantian, and open up the sea of ​​Qi.

The closer the foundation is, the more spiritual veins are drawn, the better the foundation will be shaped, and the spiritual energy in the sea of ​​qi will turn into true essence and condense into liquid, which is Huayuan.

Condensing the true essence into a solid circle is the golden elixir. After that, as the golden elixir develops, the Nascent Soul will burst out of the elixir, and the speed of absorbing spiritual power will increase dozens of times. The Nascent Soul will also be the monk's second life.

Mo Chi accumulated a lot of experience, and the five elements of spiritual energy swirled wildly in his Dantian, gradually forming the prototype of the golden elixir. He guided the situation and materialized the first ray of spiritual power, and the five colors solidified, which was very beautiful.

Then came the second strand, the third strand...

The process of carving was fascinating. Mo Chao was halfway through carving when his spiritual energy was insufficient, so he held the spiritual crystal and continued to inhale the spiritual energy crazily.