Chapter 6 Tears

The lamp slowly lit up, illuminating a small area, but before its owner could pick it up, he was scolded by others:

"Mo Chao, what are you doing! Turn off the lights in the middle of the night." The handyman sleeping next to Mo Chao impatiently rolled the quilt over his face, "Can't sleep anymore!"

Mo Chao's face turned pale, and he slowly got out of bed, looking at the wounds on his palms that were getting worse and worse after being soaked in sewage for a day.

He blew out the oil lamp, took the medicine he had stored in his backpack, and left the Guizihao room.

There is also a deck on the first floor, and it is the largest among the three decks, but it is at the very front. Mo Chao holds the medicine in his arms, walks through the corridor, and carefully opens the door to the deck.

The cool night breeze swept up his arms, blowing away the smelly and stuffy air in the corridor. The spirit boat was facing thousands of miles of moonlight, and the bright moonlight was like flowing water mixed in the flowing clouds, rushing towards the curved deck.

Mo Chao watched for a while, then slowly walked to the middle of the deck and sat down, blowing in the wind and taking advantage of the moonlight to apply medicine to himself.

He thought he was smart and knew to bring the medicine, so he used it now.

Li Hu asked him to continue working after he almost fell down, Mo Yang looked at his hands, they were like the little carrots he loved to eat in winter, red and fat, but the wound was rotten white.

Not only the palms of his hands, but also his knees, legs, and arms were all bruised and purple, and the bone under his left eye socket was also black from being beaten by Li Hu.

He didn't take a shower today and only wiped his hands and feet with a handkerchief.

Mo Chao slowly applied the medicine to himself. His eyes felt a little wet as he applied the medicine, but he didn't know what to think.

He is homesick.

Mo Chao has always thought that he is a strong person and can be a dog wherever he goes. His parents say that he is heartless and heartless. He is a fool with a big heart and a fat body. He lives a happy life.

But at this time, Mo Chao was thinking, does his mother know that he is suffering here? Does she know that he is being scolded for working hard here?

Mo Chao remembered an incident from his childhood for a long time. He had a fever and fell ill in elementary school, and he lay motionless on the bed. His mother was crying and touching his head, asking what to do. What should I do if a person is lying in bed suffering and no one cares?

Just thinking about it would break her heart.

Mo Chao didn't understand at that time and coquettishly asked her mother for a train. Now she understands, but she can only look at the moon and sob lightly.

Why should he be a loser who can only do questions, read novels, and play games? He doesn't know what to do after graduation, and he can still eat three bowls in one meal.

Mo Chao rarely gets sad, but when he is really sad, he won't yell, he just sheds tears silently without making any sound.

After venting enough, he looked up at the sky at a 45° angle and slowly took back his emotions.

But suddenly, Mo Yang's eyes, which were still full of water, focused on one point in a daze - why is this moon so weird, the black spots on it are still moving?