Chapter 132 Demon Transformation Pill

The Golden Crow frightened the group of demons, taking advantage of the unpreparedness of the people below, Mo Chao Yujian picked up the bird and ran straight to the sky. Xixiao and the others followed closely behind. They cooperated very tacitly. They tore apart the space as soon as they met, and appeared in Qianli in the blink of an eye. outside.

When Mo Chao broke through, he discovered that there were eyes hidden in the sun, which should be one of the Sun King's innate supernatural powers. Now his eyes were stabbed by the Golden Crow, and he temporarily lost the ability to monitor, so after he completely got rid of the pursuit, Mo Chao opened Home, everyone in Xixiao disappeared on the spot, completely losing their trace.

This time they fell on the top of Xiaoqingshan Mountain. Xu Rao fell into the lake. Ye Qiushui fell on the shore and picked him up with Xiangshui silk.

"It's safe...it's safe..." Ye Qiushui was so tired that he fell directly on the pebbles and gravel, his pupils blurred.

Mo Chao had specially arranged the top of the mountain before. This is where he and Yan Lingyun live. Needless to say, there is a lake. There are cabins built on the shore, swings are set up, the ground is paved with rounded stones, and flowers are planted.

So as soon as you lie down, you can smell the fragrance of the earth.

Ye Qiushui murmured: "The tree you planted is quite tall."

On the mini island in the center of the lake, the hibiscus has grown higher than the roof, like a cover, covering a small world with lush greenery. People from Xixiao had never been to the top of the mountain before, and they didn't know that this tree was Fusang.

After all, when Fusang is quiet, it is really ordinary. When the shadow of the tree covers people, it is a bit cold, but it is particularly peaceful.

But when he broke through this time, Mo Yang found out—his cultivation was actually linked to the growth of the tree.

Maybe it's because it was originally a tree born of Mo Chao's spiritual power and 996 resonance. As it grows taller, Mo Chao's cultivation will become more profound; at the same time, only when Mo Chao breaks through can the Fusang continue to grow, which can be regarded as complementary.

This time the Golden Crow was born, Mo Chao, as the host who supported his home with his Dantian, leaped into two great realms one after another. As a result, Fusang grew up, and it would not be so easy after that. Growing a tree requires yin qi, if you can't find enough yin qi, Mo Yang's growth rate will be far behind other monks, and no matter how much real energy you have accumulated, you will not be able to break through.

Just like before.

But there are also advantages. He has the advantage of being a latecomer. The further to the back, the more stable his cultivation becomes. The deeper Fusang takes root, the more unshakable he is.

But these are things that cannot be told to others, panting for breath, Mo Yang squatted down to the shore, and finally let go of his hand.

A ball of fire flew out of his hand, attracting everyone's attention.

The newborn Golden Crow would be wrapped in fetal fire for several days to help them survive the most dangerous shell breaking period, so it can't control its own power yet, and it burned Mo Yang's hands. It was flying in a flash, and Qin Kai couldn't help but want to catch it, but his clothes were almost burned off.

It had even burned off the hair on its own head, and it looked a little bald even in the light of the fire.

Mo Yang looked terrified.