Chapter 1 - 2

Chapter 1 Rebirth

"Wuwuwu... I really am an existence that shouldn't exist. Humans don't like me, and those things hate me... Why should I live? It's better to die, then i can see my father, a very, very gentle father..."

On the grass in the woods, a boy whose face could not be seen clearly curled up and fell to the ground, muttering words of despair in his mouth, as if he was completely hopeless. The desperation does not seem to come from the mouth of such a young child.

Beside the boy, a black shadow-like thing three to four meters high moved. Listening to the boy's words, the only eye on the black shadow's head became brighter and brighter, and then it opened its mouth and pointed in the direction of the boy. Sucking in, a white light that was difficult to discern with the naked eye floated out from the boy's body, and was immediately swallowed by the black shadow's big mouth.

"Hiccup..."

The black shadow burped with great satisfaction, and then said to himself proudly:

"As expected of Reiko's grandson. Although he is still young, the spiritual power in his soul is already very powerful. Eat After killing him, I can upgrade from intermediate to advanced!

Ah... no... the power is too great and I can't control it... damn..."

"Bang!"

The black shadow's voice suddenly changed from proud and excited turned into panic and despair, and then with a violent explosion, the black shadow's entire body exploded instantly like an overinflated balloon, turning into nothingness and disappearing into the air.

So there was only the boy left on the grass who was still curled up but had no sound. The breeze blew through his dark golden hair, revealing a face that was obviously very delicate but was now full of sadness and lifelessness.

I don't know how long it took, but the body of the boy on the ground, which had slowly stiffened, suddenly moved, and his breathing, which had stopped for a long time, slowly resumed again.

"Ahem..."

The boy coughed a few times as if his throat was uncomfortable, then his eyelids moved, and his closed eyes opened, revealing a pair of brown eyes!

This pair of eyes is different from the childish look of despair just now. What is revealed in the boy's eyes now is the wisdom accumulated by his erudition, the composure reflected by his maturity, and the burning cauldron after making up his mind. And the relief of seeing your future.

If you only look at the eyes, you will never be able to connect the boy now with the boy just now. They still have the same face, but they seem to be two completely different people!

In fact, the boy now is indeed not the same boy as he was at the beginning!

"How come I'm still alive?"

Blinking his sour eyes, the boy muttered to himself doubtfully,

"Didn't I blow myself up and die with that guy?"

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, the boy realized something was wrong:

"This voice sounds like a child's... it's not mine..."

With a sudden thought, the boy quickly raised his hands in front of his eyes. What caught his eyes was a pair of small hands belonging to a child of about ten years old!

"What...what the hell is going on?"

Although he has always been calm and was called by his friends as "the same color even after the collapse of Mount Tai", the boy's face couldn't help but change, and even his heart became excited. : "Did I not die after self-destruction, but my body shrank? Like some ten-thousand-year-old primary school student?"