Chapter 199 - 200

Chapter 199 Natsume Zanpakutō

After observing Natsume, he found that one of them, Kirian Akira, was very methodical in attacking and dodging, and his eyes were clear, so he was obviously sane.

In other words, this Kilian retains the memory of his life. In other words, this Kilian is not the hollow who only has the instinct to eat, but the hollow who can communicate that Natsume needs most now!

Unfortunately, this Hollow was seriously injured and was at a disadvantage. Natsume, the communication partner he finally met, would not give up easily, so he pulled out the Zanpakutō from his waist without any hesitation: "Freedom.

" Run, Bloody Silver Fang!"

Reciting Hajime's words lightly, Natsume let go of the hand holding the sword, and the released Zanpakuto Bloody Silver Fang trembled violently the moment it fell to the ground, and then suddenly expanded. It became a white, hairy monster.

"Roar!"

The monster roared, and then rushed towards the other Killian. Natsume, the owner of the Bloody Silver Fang, looked at his Zanpakutō with a trace of confusion in his eyes:

" Sesshomaru..."

Yes, the Bloody Silver Fang is exactly the Zanpakutō that Natsume found shortly after entering the Central Spiritual Arts Academy.

The first time he saw the true appearance of his Zanpakutō, Natsume was stunned for a long time, because it looked exactly like the blood silver tooth that Sesshomaru made for him using his own teeth, and even had the same name. And after the first release, Natsume was sluggish for a longer time, not for anything else, just because the form after the first release of the Bloody Silver Fang - the dog demon, turned out to be a dog demon, and it was exactly the same

as the prototype of Sesshomaru.

The dog demon!

At that moment, Natsume's eyes even became moist. At that time, several of their students were encircling and suppressing a mutated Hollow. If Gin Ichimaru hadn't noticed Natsume's strange behavior in time and pulled him, Natsume would have died in the Hollow's mouth. Got it!

Afterwards, other students did not doubt Natsume's reaction at that time, because few Zanpakutō can become that big and in the form of animals when they are first solved. They all thought that Natsume was too surprised and acted abnormally. , so I didn’t think much about it.

The only one who noticed something was wrong was Ichimaru Gin. After living with Natsume for so many years, no one knew better than him how calm and steady Natsume was.

The two of them have experienced so many dangers together, and Natsume has solved them one by one calmly. How could he be stunned by the image of his Zanpakutō Hajime?

Don’t forget that this is during a battle!

And Ichimaru Gin was very sure that when he went to save Natsume, the look in his eyes when he looked at his Zanpakutō was yearning and tenderness. Missing his sword? Be gentle with your knife? No matter how you think about it, nothing is right!

However, Ichimaru Gin also discovered that Natsume didn't mean to say more, so he was considerate and didn't ask any more questions. This became a secret that only Natsume knew.

From that day on, Natsume almost never unlocked his Zanpakutō, even the last time he was surrounded by so many Shinigami and his life was almost unsafe!

It's not that Haikou's ability is too weak, so it's not necessary, but Natsume can't guarantee that he can remain absolutely calm after seeing Haiko's Haikou. At that time, the slightest negligence can be enough to kill him.