Chapter 155 - 156

Chapter 155 An unexpected surprise

Even though it was Dahai Hui's concert, it was impossible for her to sing from beginning to end by herself. No ordinary person could bear to sing for several hours continuously, and there would be guests in the middle.

After Dahaihui sang three songs, the first guest was introduced, a female star with a pretty good reputation, so the audience below was very immersed in watching, except for two people.

"It seems that a guest is here."

Natori said calmly on Monday. He seemed so small under the huge cheers around him, but Natsume, who was sitting next to him, could still hear clearly.

"Yes, two guests with bad intentions."

Natsume's tone was also light.

It's not that Natsume and Natori Monday don't care about Umi Megumi's safety, but they don't feel that her life is in danger yet, so there's no need to be so anxious.

Of course, they can't just sit here and act like they don't know what to do. After all, Dahaihui is indeed in danger, and they are the only ones who have the ability to help. They are the only ones present to help.

"It goes against my aesthetics to let beautiful women fight alone."

Natori said on Monday as he stood up and moved his fingers as if he was making preparations.

"You are not fighting alone. Even though Dio is young, you cannot ignore her existence, not to mention that she is the main fighting force." Natsume also stood up. Although others were still here, he seemed to be interested in Hai Hui's side

. He understood the situation clearly and spoke with great certainty.

"Demon King Contest? You can't choose a better time. Don't you know how important this concert is to Daomi Megumi?" Natori's voice on Monday was filled with anger, although Daimi Megumi didn't say it clearly

. Although he said this, as an idol star, Natori Zhou knew very well how he felt about Megumi, so he was full of anger towards the two guys who chose to cause trouble at the concert.

"Hurry up and get over there, Daumi Hui and Dio can't hold on any longer."

"Yeah."

With that said, Natsume and Natori walked faster towards the backstage on Monday.

Others won't notice where the two ordinary spectators are going, even if they are sitting in the front row. After all, they are all here to see the idol.

However, Conan is not included in this majority of people.

To be honest, Conan is not as interested in so-called idol stars as Natsume. If he were a football star, he would be about the same. So even though others are sitting here, most of his attention is on Natsume, so Conan naturally saw Natsume saying a few words to Natori Monday and then the two went out.

The concert had just started not long ago, so it couldn't be that they were going to the bathroom, so what on earth were they doing?

Conan's curiosity was unknowingly aroused, and he stood up, ready to follow him and take a look.

However, as soon as Conan moved, he was grabbed by Mao Lilan next to him:

"Don't be naughty Conan, just sit here

and don't move!" Mao Lilan thought that Conan was bored and was running around. How dare Mao Lilan, who had a crowded concert, dare Let Conan go out alone? What should I do if I get lost?

——

"I have to go to the bathroom, Sister Lan, I can't hold it in anymore!"

Conan held his stomach and made a look of pain. Unfortunately, the urine escape that always worked well failed this time. He could say that Mao Lilan also Uneasy, he went to find the bathroom alone, but in the end he was led out by Mao Lilan.