Chapter 117 - 118

Chapter 117: Chance
Encounter, Chance Encounter Again

Natsume's face showed a look of laughter and tears while he was still in the air. At the last glance, he also saw the flash of smile in Sesshomaru's eyes.

——Well, if I can make Sesshomaru smile, my "sacrifice" is worth it.

Natsume comforted himself in his heart, and then his eyes darkened and brightened again, and he had returned to his own time.

"Grandpa, I heard a sound coming from the bone well. Is my sister back?"

Suddenly, Natsume heard Higurashi Sota's surprised voice in his ears, and then there was the sound of footsteps.

Natsume didn't want to let the people of Higurashi Shrine know that he could travel back and forth between two eras through the bone-eating well, at least not yet, so he put his toes at the bottom of the well and floated up in an instant.

Then he disappeared in a flash. At the same time, the door outside the small shrine was also opened. Higurashi Souta and his grandfather Higurashi rushed in in a hurry, looking anxiously into the bone well.

"Eh, no one?"

Grandpa Higurashi said with a disappointed look on his face.

"How is this possible? I clearly heard a sound here!"

Higurashi Sota didn't believe it. He looked carefully in the well for a long time, but finally found nothing. Of course they couldn't find anything. At this time, Natsume had already We left the confines of Higurashi Shrine and walked on the way home.

Originally, Natsume wanted to go home directly. After all, he had been away for a week. Compared with the previous two days, he had been away for a long time this time.

Natsume never told Tomoe before going there that he would be gone for so many days. He would definitely be worried and angry.

While thinking about how to appease Tomoe's inevitable anger, Natsume's nose suddenly smelled a familiar aroma.

——Maybe I can bring something back to coax Ba Wei!

The familiar aroma instantly gave Natsume an idea. He turned around without hesitation and entered a nearby store.

"Welcome."

The waiter's polite voice became more sincere after seeing Natsume's handsome appearance.

"Give me a piece of fried tofu."

Natsume said to the waiter.

Yes, this shop sells fried tofu. Fried tofu, like wine, is Ba Wei's favorite.

"Please wait a moment, guest."

The waiter said sweetly. She was filling Natsume's fried tofu while thinking to herself that she was so lucky today. She actually saw several handsome guys in a row, which is rare in normal times. , after all, those who come to buy fried tofu are usually housewives.

"Natsume?"

Someone suddenly shouted, with a hint of doubt and joy in his voice.

"Tezuka."

Natsume turned his head to look at the boy who spoke, and nodded lightly.

In fact, Natsume had already seen Tezuka Kunimitsu, who was in the store before, but he was talking to his companions, so Natsume did not interrupt him rashly.

"My grandpa likes fried tofu very much."

Tezuka Kunimitsu seemed to explain. When he saw Natsume, the hard expression on his face seemed to soften a bit.