Chapter 313 - 314

Chapter 313 The battle escalates

The living foursome were quickly eliminated. All of them were seriously injured and could no longer continue fighting. They could only watch the battle from the sidelines.

The battle escalated, everyone used their full strength, and the whole battle became extremely exciting. Kurosaki Ichigo and others were stunned.

But what surprised them the most was after Natsume spoke.

Natsume's voice was obviously not loud, but it was clearly transmitted to everyone's ears, and every time Natsume read a spell with a book, everyone could feel an unknown energy coming from Natsume. The book in his hand was also transmitted to Sesshomaru.

Then, Sesshomaru seemed to be upgraded, the power he unleashed doubled, and the power of his moves also doubled!

"It's a lie..."

"It can still be like this..."

"What kind of power is this..."

"..."

Everyone, especially the four living people watching the battle, were shocked. Natsume and Sesshomaru's behavior This way of fighting is truly avant-garde!

However, despite being surprised, the faces of the living four people unconsciously showed the same expressions as those of Conan and Hattori Heiji back then -

this must be a spell! Is this the method of a magician or wizard? Could it be that in addition to gods of death, vampires, and monsters, magicians also exist in this world?

This is too subversive!

After all, Kurosaki Ichigo and others are not Conan and Hattori Heiji. They themselves possess powers that ordinary people do not have, so naturally they will soon accept Natsume's "true identity", instead of being like the two young detectives. He will only try to find flaws in his techniques.

Ichimaru Gin used his silver spear to force his opponent back, and then took the time to glance at Natsume:

"Your fighting style is really special, Natsume!"

Ichimaru Gin's tone was somewhat profound.

Others don't understand Natsume. It's impossible that Ichimaru Gin, who has lived with Natsume for so many years, doesn't understand him. He has fought alongside him not once or twice, so he is certainly not unfamiliar with his fighting style.

Although Natsume chose the twelfth division in the end and took the civilian route, his Kidō, Shunpo and slayer skills are not weak at all, and he is not merciless when cutting hollows.

But what's going on now? Where is his ghost path? What about the Zanpakutō? What's the deal with standing back and chanting incantations?

Ichimaru Gin's smile became a little charming.

"Don't you know?"

Natsume replied with a very innocent expression on Ichimaru Gin:

"Then I may have forgotten to tell you. This is how I fought with Sesshomaru when we were together. If Sesshomaru can fight It’s worth at least twice as much, and I don’t have to be covered in blood, right?”

What Natsume didn’t say was that in most cases, Sesshomaru didn’t even need him to recite the spell, and just went up with the sword to resolve the battle.

"Don't you think I'm suitable for this kind of fighting method, Gin?"

When he said this, Natsume's face had stopped joking and became extremely serious. It seemed that he was not only asking whether the fighting method was suitable, but also But other issues.