Chapter 189 - 190

Chapter 189 Drunkness and Obsession

Natsume's body recovered very quickly, which was related to his strong self-healing ability, and also thanks to Gin Ichimaru getting a lot of supplements for him to take.

Natsume didn't know how much Ichimaru Gin had to pay to get those precious supplements. Natsume had never asked about these. It wasn't that he didn't care about Ichimaru Gin, but he knew that Ichimaru Gin definitely didn't want him to know that.

Sometimes, having someone you can work hard for is actually a very happy thing.

When Natsume finally fully recovered, he and Ichimaru Gin went to the tavern to celebrate. This time, Ichimaru Gin did not only order food but no wine like before. Instead, like all the other guests who came to the tavern, he ordered all the wine and food.

This was a day worth celebrating. Both Ichimaru Gin and Natsume were in a good mood, so they both drank a lot. Even Natsume's strong physique felt a little tipsy, not to mention that his physique and alcohol capacity were not as good as those of Natsume. Natsume Ichimaru was stunned. When he finally left the tavern, he couldn't even stand alone and had to be helped by Natsume.

"I...I'm so happy...Takashi..."

Ichimaru Gin put most of his body weight on Natsume, stumbling while walking awkwardly to Natsume.

Ichimaru Gin doesn't have a problem with stuttering. He just drank too much and has difficulty using his tongue.

"Yes, I know."

Natsume touched Ichimaru Gin's sweaty hair. The expression on his face was very soft, but there seemed to be a bit of hesitation in the softness, as if he had something to say but didn't know how to say it. look like.

It's just that Ichimaru Gin drank too much, so he didn't notice that Natsume was hesitant to speak. He just said all his thoughts in one breath: "

I... don't like... the way you are lying on the bed... at all... "

Well, I don't like it either."

Natsume didn't know if Ichimaru Gin could listen to his words now, but he still answered him seriously.

"I don't like how weak I am!"

Ichimaru Gin's voice suddenly became louder. I don't know if it was because he was too excited, but his words became smoother: "That's why I want to be a

Shinigami!"

" Uh..."

After hearing Ichimaru Gin's loud announcement, Natsume was stunned for a moment, and even the hand holding Ichimaru Gin tightened unconsciously. Fortunately, he noticed it in time and let go again, otherwise Ichimaru Gin would be gone tomorrow There will definitely be bruises on your body.

Natsume turned her head and looked at Ichimaru Gin's pretty little face. Her red eyes, which were always full of energy, were moist at this time. It seemed that she was not very sober because she drank too much.

——Did he tell the truth while drunk or just gibberish while drunk?

The always smart Natsume couldn't tell whether Ichimaru Gin's words were true or false, but it was obviously not a good time to continue asking. For a drunk person, if you take him seriously, you will lose.

The next morning, Ichimaru Gin woke up with a splitting headache. When he saw Natsume looking at him with half-smiling eyes, Ichimaru Gin couldn't help but grit his teeth and made a decision in his heart. He would never drink so much in the future. , it’s better to drink lightly. If you drink too much, you will lose your composure.