Chapter 91 - 92

Chapter 91 Bloody Silver Teeth

"...Okay."

Sesshomaru seemed helpless, but only he knew what he was thinking in his heart.

After knowing that Sesshomaru's demon power could still be restored, Natsume finally had the intention to look at the knife in his hand.

Natsume lowered his head and looked at the knife in his hand. The moment his eyes touched the blade, Natsume felt his heart tremble suddenly, and a fierce momentum rushed towards him.

Could this be the power of the sword?

Natsume was a little surprised. Usually only those famous swords can make people feel the difference at the first sight. However, this sword is obviously just a new sword that has not seen blood yet, but it has such a strong momentum. !

However, this is not what surprises Natsume the most. What surprises Natsume the most is that despite having such a strong aura, not only was he not affected, but he felt as if he was connected by blood to the sword!

But this sword was obviously made from Sesshomaru's teeth, and it was not his own, so how could he feel connected by blood?

And in the memory, after Inuyasha used his teeth to repair the Tetsuyasha, because it didn't fit perfectly with the Tetsuyasha, the sword was so heavy that even Inuyasha, a half-demon, couldn't pick it up. But this was the first time he encountered this new sword. But there is a feeling of being commanded by an arm.

To be more precise, Natsume felt that the knife was like a part of his body, a complete extension of his arm!

Why is this happening? Is it because he is the owner of Sesshomaru's book that his connection with him is deeper than he imagined?

Seeing Natsume looking at the knife in his hand, Sesshomaru looked calm on the surface, but actually he was a little nervous in his heart. This was the knife he gave to Natsume. After so much effort and effort, he naturally wanted to Natsume will like it.

After a while, Natsume finally raised her head to look at Sesshomaru, and then accidentally caught the tension in Sesshomaru's eyes that he had not yet had time to hide.

Natsume was stunned for a moment, then his heart warmed up, and he smiled slowly. All the questions in his heart instantly became completely unimportant - this was a gift that Sesshomaru had given to him at such a great cost

. The higher the fit, the better, right? As for why there is such a high degree of compatibility...

what's important?

"What a good knife."

Natsume looked at Sesshomaru with a smile, his eyes filled with unabashed admiration:

"It matches me very well."

No more words of praise were needed, Natsume's expression of satisfaction at this time was It fully expressed his joyful mood, and Sesshomaru's expression relaxed, and a slight smile broke out on his face.

Originally, Sesshomaru's appearance was extremely beautiful. When he had a cold face, it would make people shudder unconsciously. But when he smiled at this time, it would also make people shudder.

It's just that the former was frightened, and the latter was amazed.

Even Natsume, who originally thought he was immune to Sesshomaru's appearance, was shocked at this moment.

——What a handsome man!

Fortunately, Sesshomaru didn't know what Natsume was really thinking at this time, otherwise he didn't know if the smile on his face could still be maintained!