Chapter 135 - 136

Chapter 135 "Sweet Talk"

Of course, Natsume would not tell Sesshomaru that because Inuyasha has the halo of the protagonist, there will always be a way to get his own weapon.

Facts have proved that Natsume's guess was very accurate. When Natsume and Sesshomaru saw Inuyasha again, he already had Tetsuyasha by his side, and they both knew that it was Natsume who Totosai specifically went to find. Tell him the whereabouts of Tie Suiya.

Of course, that's all for later. Now Natsume is looking at the two swords on Sesshomaru's waist, Tenga and Muramasa. The smile on the corner of his mouth cannot be concealed - of course Natsume is happy that Sesshomaru has become stronger, especially him

. His strength is due to his own reasons.

"Are you going back, Takashi?"

After a while, Sesshomaru suddenly asked Natsume. The smile on Natsume's face froze for a moment, and he had to sigh in his heart at Sesshomaru's keenness.

Yes, the reason why he has not left the vicinity of the Bone-eating Well for half a day is because he plans to return after giving Muramasa to Sesshomaru. After all, he rarely leaves modern times for such a long time. The look on Tomoe's face before he came here Natsume could never forget the somewhat disappointed expression.

Unlike Sesshomaru, due to the difference in the flow of time between the two sides, Natsume has rarely left Tomoe's side for too long over the years. For Tomoe, who has made a contract with Natsume, being by Natsume's side is the most comfortable thing. .

This was indeed Natsume's original plan, but after Sesshomaru asked clearly, Natsume suddenly couldn't say anything, not because he was afraid that Sesshomaru would stop him, but because he noticed Sesshomaru's expression.

Sesshomaru rarely showed his true emotions on his face. He always looked expressionless. Even if he was more real in front of Natsume, his mood swings were not very big.

However, just now, after seeing Natsume's silence after asking that question, the flash of disappointment in Sesshomaru's eyes still made Natsume's heart hurt.

Although Sesshomaru quickly suppressed his disappointment and returned to his usual calm expression, the disappointment in Natsume's eyes was so profound that it immediately covered up his heartache for Tomoe.

Perhaps Natsume himself didn't realize that Sesshomaru was more able to cause his emotional fluctuations than Tomoe who lived with him.

"How is that possible?"

Natsume raised an eyebrow at Sesshomaru:

"There's nothing important over there. The most important thing now is of course finding the Four Soul fragments with you." "

Oh, is that so?"

Sesshomaru I am doubtful about Natsume's words. After all, Natsume did stiffen just now, and under normal circumstances Natsume would not stay at the bone-eating well for such a long time. After all, there is a small village nearby, and it is always troublesome for the villagers to see him. .

But Natsume's expression was so normal that he couldn't see anything strange at all, so Sesshomaru was just suspicious, and even if he was suspicious, it didn't matter. As long as Natsume stayed, he didn't care what the real reason was.

"Of course."

Natsume nodded heavily:

"Let's go, I heard someone coming."

Hearing Natsume say this, Sesshomaru also heard the sound. This place was already very close to Granny Kaede's village, plus Ever since Inuyasha lifted the seal and Higurashi Kagome came here through the bone-eating well, the area around the bone-eating well has become even more lively.