Chapter 151 - 152

Chapter 151 Beware

——Since you know Dahai Hui, it would be nice to make an appointment for us to meet at a normal time, right? Don't bother me at this busy time!

Natsume shook his head, feeling that sometimes he really couldn't understand Natori Monday's way of thinking.

That's what he thought, but Natsume didn't say it out loud, but followed Natori Monday towards the backstage.

"Xiao Megumi!"

Because the concert was about to start, no one noticed the arrival of Natsume and Natori Monday in the busy day after tomorrow, so Natori Monday could only shout.

"You are..."

A girl in beautiful sequined clothes was holding a piece of paper and seemed to be confirming the process. After hearing Natori's shout on Monday, she looked over and was shocked by the tightly wrapped man. , and then slowly judged who this person was from the familiar figure:

"Natori-senpai?"

It was true that Natori wrapped himself up too tightly on Monday, even his hair was hidden in the hat, and he was at a loss. Megumi could recognize it.

"It's me."

Natori smiled gently. In front of the outside, Natori immediately switched to idol star mode, gentle and easy to contact.

"You really came to my concert, Natori-senpai!"

After hearing the other party admitting her identity, Haihui immediately ran over excitedly, her eyes sparkling as if she had met her idol, and she completely forgot about it. Her identity as an idol star:

"I'm so excited, Natori-senpai, and I'm so happy when I think that you can come to see my performance in person!" Daomei is not acting, she really likes Natori Monday,

or To be more precise, the reason why she embarked on the path of idol stardom in the first place was because she admired Natori Monday so much and wanted to be closer to him, so she chose the same career as him.

Of course, compared to singing, what Natori Monday is better at and more well-known for is his identity as an actor. Every movie he participates in is a box office harvester, and movie tickets will be sold out.

In fact, as far as Natsume understands, the reason why Natori Monday is as famous and popular as it is now is because of appearance and acting skills on the one hand, and spiritual power on the other. After all, spiritual power is something that very few people who are favored by God have. , even if ordinary people cannot see the existence of spiritual power, spiritual power can make that person look more temperamental and attractive.

Especially after Natori Monday deliberately tried to expand his charm, it was normal for ordinary people to be fascinated by him.

Unfortunately, Dahaihui's excitement did not spread to others. At least the vigilance on the face of the little girl who had been following her did not disappear for a second.

Looking at the little girl who quietly inserted himself between Umi Megumi and Natori Zhou, Natsume's eyes flashed. He felt a familiar aura on the little girl's body, not because he had seen this little girl before, but because he had seen the little girl before. It was the energy in her body that made Natsume feel familiar -

Sesshomaru.

Yes, the little girl had a similar aura to Sesshomaru.

His eyes glanced at the orange book that the little girl had been protecting on her chest. What else did Natsume not understand? This little girl is indeed a monster, a monster who competed in the Demon King Trials again a thousand years after Sesshomaru.